If you had to get plastic surgery, what feature would you alter?

I would either get rhinoplasty or mentoplasty.

0|0
14|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I might have to get a nose job one day. I broke it twice when I was younger so there's a small bump in it and I can't really breath out of my right nostril. I just haven't fixed it yet because it doesn't look really bad and surgery is never fun even if it's minor

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really think anything, because I'm just learning to love myself and embrace the body that God gave me. Although there are definitely features I like a lot less than others, I am unique and I'm happy with myself the way I am. I inherited all of my features from my family and I think looking at all of the different pieces of me I got from certain family members is neat too.
    There is also a chance it might turn out horrible and unnatural looking, so I don't think I'd ever be brave enough to opt for plastic surgery.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Maybe they can try to make my little toe look better. I think I'd be okay if they messed that up.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd just get a nose job. In fact, I'd like to get one anyway. This scenario just gives me an excuse xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Hulk fist.

I win.

0|0
    0|0
  • Little gyno from puberty in my left nipple. Wouldn't it removed

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely rhinoplasty. I have a big nose

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummm, I'd donate it to whoever cares about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nose only

0|0
    0|0
  • my teeth

0|0
    0|0
  • If I ABSOLUTELY HAD to? ... Maybe I'd make myself shorter if possible.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ur stupid, sorry, but who wants to be shorter

• @JustADude20026 Um, I do. That's who. Don' judggge!

What Girls Said 13

• hm... i mean if i HAD to, then does liposuction count? lol. id just accelerate my way to being thinner i guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • None. I learn to accept my weight and my body and my face.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rhinoplasty 100%. My nose is the only thing I don't like about myself that I can't control. But I probably won't ever do it because 1) my husband won't let me 2) it's a little too expensive and 3) there's no guarantee that it will heal the way you want it to. Too much risk.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would remove every scar on my body and fix my teeth. Other than that, I'm perfectly comfortable with my body

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably get scar removal

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing. No need to fix what you've already got.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nose all the way make sure you go to California I heard that's where all the celebrities get their work done

0|0
    0|0
  • My tummy. Or boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • A breast reduction. My boobs are HUGE!

0|0
    0|0
  • Umbilicoplasty

0|0
    0|0
  • I would probably get a breast lift/augmentation. but that is only because I have some hectic self esteem issue with my breasts. That and a tummy tuck

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish personality could be altered with plastic surgery. ;_;

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd get my skin corrected and remove every bruise or scar I've gotten.

0|0
    0|0