Girls, Ladies does it matter what kind of car a guy has? Does it get him bonus points with you?

ladies does a guys car matter? Does it get him bonus points with you? What if he drove a scooter? 😂Or what if the car he drove was beat up and a clunker? Would you still be his girl or spend time with him?

• His car matters
    13% (2)
  • His car doesn't matter to me
    87% (13)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
lol I'm jokin 😂👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

7

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• I don't care what kind of car he has and if he doesn't own one, that doesn't bother me at all either.

• The car doesn't matter 😂 As long as it's safe and works I don't care

• What if🤔 what if the car was smoking a lot and backfiring from the exaust pipe An was all Rusty and stuff, would you duck down in the passenger seat?

• You must not mind walking, I've always hated walking lol I'd rather ride a bike or something

• I always enjoy a stroll in my wheelchair and getting fresh air

• I could honestly care less. As long as he has one so I'm not running him around everywhere like I'm his mom (tried that once, never again), I'm happy.

• Hahaha I would nd calling you like every 5 seconds if I didn't have a car 😂 Like..."BABE I'M HUNGRY COME GET ME!!!"😱 lol you might as we just take me home with you and let me hang out in the passenger seat until it's time to leave again 😌🙂🙃🙂

• But you must've ended things on bad Terms regarding your ex, lol I say that cuz seems like your Dissing him lol

• Well, it's the sad truth, haha. I don't mean to diss him, it's just a pathetic fact of his life. But that must've been awkward!

• I can't complain as long as it gets from point A to point B

• It doesn't matter to me what kind of car he has. What matters is the maintenence. The cars type doesn't give or take away "points".

• Nah I don't really care