Do you think someone well groomed is "stuck up" or "trying to hard"?

I'm a girl and I'm very well groomed.. apperance is, will be, and always has been important to me.
I make sure that my make up is on point, my hair is done, I exercise, have a well balanced diet, nails are done, I have a body/face routine to keep everything njce
and dress nice
DO YOU THINK PEOPLE LIKE ME ARE "stuck up" "trying too hard" "high maintenance"
I just like taking care of myself honestly.

Appearance*

Most Helpful Guy

• I would not say stuck up or trying to hard, but I do not find that appealing... `I mean sure, those types often look hot af, but as far as dating, I am just way too below her in terms of maintenance... I like to eat what I want to eat and do what I want to do. I stay healthy and generally well presented, but it never takes me more than 20 to get ready, including clothes. I understand girls take longer, but if it way to much more than me I would say I am out. I like girls who are more chill, relaxed and fun.

Not to say you can't be all those things too! I just want that to be a priority over what you describe.

Most Helpful Girl

• No your fine. Im the same way though i rarely waste time on makeup, and won't until im aging more and actually need it. Its really not that time consuming to take care of myself.

What Guys Said 3

• No. Some people take pride in their ability to throw a ball through a hoop. Others, their ability to work on machines. And with others, there is their appearance.

Different strokes and whatnot, eh?

• No not at all being well presented and taking care of ones self is fine but there are people that turn that confidence into arrogance and then they become ugly no matter how they appear

• I like girls who can do things like that cause it shows they are independent. I'm generally more attracted to high maintenance girls but not those that expect everything to be handed on their plate for them. I think how you are like is great!

What Girls Said 1

• No, you're assuring that you're a healthy human being and take pride in your appearance. It is excellence that you have the confidence, will power, organization and drive to do such.