Guys... how do you feel about girls with multiple tattoos?

If you as a guy don't have tattoos, or maybe have one that is concealed, how do you feel about girls with multiple, visible ones? Like on the arms, thighs, wrists, etc? Do you find it attractive or trashy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• I think tattoos are fine. I personally would not want to have any, but if my girlfriend wants one that's her choice :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like tattoos. Something small and barely noticeable is fine but anything big and extreme turns me off instantly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women with multiple and/or large tats tend to be damaged goods.

And I say that as someone who has...23? tats. On my arms, hands, chest, and neck. I look like a violent felon, but I've never been arrested for anything. But yeah, women with multiple and/or large tats are trash.

Tats on an attractive woman are like putting a bumper sticker on a Corvette.

0|0
    0|0
  • Double standard because I have tattoos but I don't like them on chicks. Guys can pull them off much better in my opinion

0|1
    0|0
  • Personaly I love tattoos, some girls can way over do it though

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date her.

0|0
    0|0
  • not a fan

0|0
    0|0
  • Grossed out

0|0
    0|0
  • It's very attractive if they are on the girls thighs/legs

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless you were in the Navy, tattoo's look like you're trying too hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely trashy without question.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not attractive to me. For some reason, it seems dirty to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually a sign of trouble.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind, as long as they look OK and she's not completely covered in them. I'm not against people with tattoos, people should go for whatever they like, but for me it's not too attractive. Although a few small, detailed tattoos can be nice, they can draw attention to the woman.

On the other hand, I really like piercings on women! Absolutely love a cute nose ring on a girl!

0|0
    0|0
  • I am in love with a woman who has a lot of tattoos, but I hate them! I have spoken with her on the subject as she plans to get more but there is no reasoning with her. I don't think that we will ever agree and it will be an ongoing wound, probably fatal to any hope of a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • they are sluts ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • They can be attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trashy. On anyone. Having a couple, fine. But a lot is a huge turn off

0|0
    0|0