Do you prefer Barbie looking girls or more natural looking girls?

-all genders welcome to vote regardless or sexual preference

- this isn't about makeup vs no makeup

(I personally like both)

• Barbie Do you prefer Barbie looking girls or more natural looking girls?
  • Natural Do you prefer Barbie looking girls or more natural looking girls?
Of* not or

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think for the most part, natural but with make up. Being barbie everyday would probably take up too much time, so a good in-between would be better.

What Guys Said 21

• Natural for me.

That said, Barbie types can be visually eye-catching in a kind of "cheap" way. It's like how junk food might attract me, since a messy greasy french fries or something. But that doesn't compare to a beautifully-balanced nutritious meal.

I found in the bedroom, natural beauty is so much more appealing. Barbie types tend to be considerably less attractive when they take off their make-up and are laying there naked, and if they have breast augmentations, they might look very eye-catching in a dress but her boobs feel awful when you're actually on top of her.

• [...] since [/like] a messy greasy [plate of] french fries or something.

• I am specifically put off and repulsed by the Barbie "too much makeup and fake everything" look. No thank you.

I'm a HUGE fan of the "girl next door".

• Natural.
    That blonde girl is beautiful.

• I strongly prefer girls with a natural look. Any woman who alters her appearance radically to achieve some particular look is obviously uncomfortable with her body and lacking in self-confidence.

• Some yes, some no. Makeup can be used as a way to express creativity

• Oh, I was more talking about girls who achieve their look with make up and what not. I have to agree with you about the surgery, although I don't disapprove of it of thats what people want to do with their bodies.

• If that is what a girl wants to do, that is her right, but she must expect that many guys will be turned off by the silicone doll look.

• well barbie suggest false in a way that aside i appreciate girls make up and hair etc but natural is just nicer for me personally

• Definitely natural. Look more human.
    The Barbie look is just weird to me.

• It's amazing how all guys answered lol
      I thought all of guys would prefer the barbie girl but luckily not.
      I'm a girl who Neverrrr wears make up and at least today I'm feeling appreciated lol😂😂

• Those barbie girls are like empty shells, no activity going on inside where its really needed. If you haven't got it inside it doesn't matter what you do to the outside. Give me the girl next door type any day of the week. Id rather have a cute, smart, funny girl than an ice cold glamour girl who thinks the whole worlds watching her. Fuck that

• Don't judge a book by it's cover 😉

• You can't tell somebody's mannerisms from a photograph

• I never said photograph. Give it time. You'll see. Most people wear their hearts on tbeir sleaves

• I will take a Barbie girl

• Most Barbie girls are too prissy for me and don't want to do much. They just want to sit inside in the ac all day.

• I prefer a woman that looks amazing with no makeup. I've seen what can happen once a woman takes her makeup off and she looks like a completely different person.

• Natural looking girls. Teat barbie looking girl in the pic is just creepy looking.

• Eww, the Barbie looks gross. Natural is much better looking

• Natural

• Both those girls are ugly

• I definitely prefer natural looking girls, I'm not into Barbie dolls.

• The blonde, blue-eyed girl is infinitely better looking. :)

• Unpopular opinion but I like the heavy make up Slutty look. Its so hot especially for sex

• terrible picture of barbie girls. Obviously you have a bias here.

• Natural are much prettier.

• Come on Barbie lets go party

• I like natural looking

What Girls Said 18

• I personally think that being natural and glamming it up like a barbie on occasion for appropriate places are okay. Unless I'm going to a party or clubbing (I've never been to one but you know what I mean) I prefer a natural but still with some type of makeup on for everyday use. Nothing too crazy that's unnecessary.

• They both have big boobs. It's hard to choose but I guess b.

• I don't know, it seems kind of objective. Although I do have preferences on some looks I would be fine dating either as long as that appearance makes them the most confident in themselves.

• I think personality is far more important. But both looks are lovely.

... I know I fit into the "Barbie" one. But honestly, for me, its because I don't look good natural!

• Definitely a happy medium would probably be best don't you think

• I think I prefer a even middle ground. She does her makeup a little but doesn't look like a completely different person because of it

• Bi girl right here who can be both and likes both.

• Actually the blonde girl in the picture is both natural and looks like Barbie. The first girl looks about 40 years old.

There are women that naturally look like Barbie so...
    s31.postimg.org/.../...h98vo_NUPt1rl5rlko1_400.gif
    65.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8t5ej6hFU1rqgu49.gif

• I like the boobs on both lol

• That Barbie is bad. I try not to be like that, but that's rough.

• I find these 2 girls average tbh

• 0|0
  • The first girl looks so scary. She looks like one of the porcelain dolls i had to throw away. You know the ones that look like humans and their eyes move where ever you go? ya that. She looks like it

I like natural.

• Natural

• i prefer a human, not a plastic (if you know what i mean)

• Natural.

• Natural ❤️

• Barbie option= Plastic Surgery that went wrong.