How many piercings do you have?

Please write where you have them? Which of them do you like most and why? Which of them do you like least and why?

• 0 piercings
    0% (0)100% (9)29% (9)Vote
  • 1 piercing
    27% (6)0% (0)19% (6)Vote
  • 2 piercings
    23% (5)0% (0)16% (5)Vote
  • 3 piercings
    18% (4)0% (0)13% (4)Vote
  • 5+ piercings
    23% (5)0% (0)16% (5)Vote
  • 10+ piercings
    9% (2)0% (0)7% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
19|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Vote F = 21 piercings = Nine in each ear + one in each nipple + one in my navel.

*Favourite = navel = a 24 carat gold Egyptian cartouche hangs off it.
    *Least favourite = nipple piercings = clothes constantly get caught on them

0|0
    0|0
    • why so many in your ears? will there be more piercings on your body? do you regret getting the nipple piercing? why did you get them in the first place?

• a1. I like them + they suit me, even though they probably read here as being too much.

a2. No more piercings anywhere as I finally like the look I have now & wouldn't ruin it.

a3. I used to be a nightclub podium dancer. There I met a guy who owned a piercing place and repeatedly offered to do my navel foc if I referred people to him. After some thought I agreed and soon after I my navel healed, my addiction began :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I have two, one on each ear. Why two? Well I believe it looks more "balanced". I believe having one, is like wearing a shirt with one sleeve being long and the other sleeve being short.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• One in each earlobe, I considered getting other piercings but I'm too much of a baby :P

0|0
    0|0
    • What would you get if you weren't such a "baby"? Why are you afraid?

• Show All
    • what piercings would you get if pain wasn't in issue?

• If they didn't hurt, I'd definitely get nipple piercings and would probably get a couple more in my ear like the anti tragus and the helix. I don't want that many piercings so I wouldn't start decorating myself with them all over, but those might be cool :)

• I have 4 but since that wasn't an option I voted 3.
    I have 3 piercings in my earlobes & 1 nostril - I used to have 5 in my earlobes and a Madison piercing before, too, but that one used to get infected all the time. I like the nostril best by far!

0|0
    0|0
  • You didn't have 4, so I voted 3. I regret them all

0|0
    0|0
  • Anti tragus, forward helix, and nose piercing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just two in each ear. Pretty typical.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have nine ear piercings. My favorite is the industrial because it looks cool, weird and painful 😝
    I dont have a least favorite.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 11. Three in each ear, two in my nose (stud & a ring side by side), my tongue, my left nipple & my belly button. I used to have dermals but those rejected. At the moment, I like my nose ring the least because I have a bump & it's being stubborn & not going away.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7 total only 3 that I use. 3 in each ear and a lip. My lip is my favorite it's my little accent. I don't use my top 4 ear piercings and have my bottom lobes stretched to 2g

0|0
    0|0
  • Both ears double pierced

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one. My nose.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 on each earlobe and then one on my top right ear

0|0
    0|0
  • Just one, in my ears

0|0
    0|0
  • Ears, nipples, belly button, tongue

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 in each ear. That's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • just one, I have an industrial

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 2 in one earlobe and 1 in the other

0|0
    0|0
  • Two. My ears.

0|0
    0|0
  • On my tits. And belly button.

0|0
    0|0
    • how is it to get them done on your tits?

• Show All
    • i have a friend how got a piercing in each nipple and she fainted from the paint. but she also loved that pain... do you plan to get more piercings? where?

• My friend too. She did it first. I didn't wanted it after her reaction. But then when i did get them it didn't hurt that much. No where.

What Guys Said 5

• 1 in my vagina

0|0
    0|0
  • 4. Two in each ear.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll never get a one

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuckkk yeahh! I don't like clit n tongue piercings. Eww. I have none

0|0