How many piercings do you have?

Please write where you have them? Which of them do you like most and why? Which of them do you like least and why?

• 0 piercings
  • 1 piercing
  • 2 piercings
  • 3 piercings
  • 5+ piercings
  • 10+ piercings

Most Helpful Girl

• Vote F = 21 piercings = Nine in each ear + one in each nipple + one in my navel.

*Favourite = navel = a 24 carat gold Egyptian cartouche hangs off it.
    *Least favourite = nipple piercings = clothes constantly get caught on them

• why so many in your ears? will there be more piercings on your body? do you regret getting the nipple piercing? why did you get them in the first place?

• a1. I like them + they suit me, even though they probably read here as being too much.

a2. No more piercings anywhere as I finally like the look I have now & wouldn't ruin it.

a3. I used to be a nightclub podium dancer. There I met a guy who owned a piercing place and repeatedly offered to do my navel foc if I referred people to him. After some thought I agreed and soon after I my navel healed, my addiction began :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I have two, one on each ear. Why two? Well I believe it looks more "balanced". I believe having one, is like wearing a shirt with one sleeve being long and the other sleeve being short.

What Girls Said 18

• One in each earlobe, I considered getting other piercings but I'm too much of a baby :P

• What would you get if you weren't such a "baby"? Why are you afraid?

• what piercings would you get if pain wasn't in issue?

• If they didn't hurt, I'd definitely get nipple piercings and would probably get a couple more in my ear like the anti tragus and the helix. I don't want that many piercings so I wouldn't start decorating myself with them all over, but those might be cool :)

• I have 4 but since that wasn't an option I voted 3.
    I have 3 piercings in my earlobes & 1 nostril - I used to have 5 in my earlobes and a Madison piercing before, too, but that one used to get infected all the time. I like the nostril best by far!

• You didn't have 4, so I voted 3. I regret them all

• Anti tragus, forward helix, and nose piercing.

• Just two in each ear. Pretty typical.

• I have nine ear piercings. My favorite is the industrial because it looks cool, weird and painful 😝
    I dont have a least favorite.

• I have 11. Three in each ear, two in my nose (stud & a ring side by side), my tongue, my left nipple & my belly button. I used to have dermals but those rejected. At the moment, I like my nose ring the least because I have a bump & it's being stubborn & not going away.

• 7 total only 3 that I use. 3 in each ear and a lip. My lip is my favorite it's my little accent. I don't use my top 4 ear piercings and have my bottom lobes stretched to 2g

• Both ears double pierced

• I have one. My nose.

• 2 on each earlobe and then one on my top right ear

• Just one, in my ears

• Ears, nipples, belly button, tongue

• 3 in each ear. That's it.

• just one, I have an industrial

• I have 2 in one earlobe and 1 in the other

• Two. My ears.

• On my tits. And belly button.

• how is it to get them done on your tits?

• i have a friend how got a piercing in each nipple and she fainted from the paint. but she also loved that pain... do you plan to get more piercings? where?

• My friend too. She did it first. I didn't wanted it after her reaction. But then when i did get them it didn't hurt that much. No where.

What Guys Said 5

• 1 in my vagina

• 4. Two in each ear.

• I'll never get a one

• Fuckkk yeahh! I don't like clit n tongue piercings. Eww. I have none

• one in my left ear