Solution for stretch marks?

Any recommended creams/remedies, before I consider laser surgery?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have tried the bio oil and it worked okay but the best thing I tried was by Avon it is there Anew line it is called Anew clinical stretch mark smoother. It works. I had really bad stretch marks on my breasts, stomach, hips and inner thighs from being pregnant and they are so much lighter they are almost gone only the really deep wide stretch marks remain and even those are much lighter. I did follow the directions and applied it twice a day for 8 weeks and saw results but I have had to do it another 4 weeks to really make them all gone. It is about $20 a bottle but well worth the price and I am sure cheaper then laser surgery. Oh and by the way the other guy suggested a tattoo over the worst ones and I have a tattoo on my hip that I had done after my son was born and still had stretch marks and they show in the tattoo.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• Not really, there's the whole cocoa butter and vitamin e cream but you're supposed to apply it 2-3 times a day. What guy is gonna stop and do that ffs? lol

You could just get a good tan and maybe a tattoo to cover the worst ones. That's what I'm planning to do. I have them pretty much everywhere, especially on my back.. looks like I've been lashed with a damn whip haha