Girls, So you don't like when men shave their body?

What if a man is this way?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Now that is like a pelt. Are you a werewolf?

• Maybe I am. So?
      Those legs and arms?

• A little on hairy side? Nah I know am extremely hairy 😞
      And don't be nice for sake of it. Honestly is it abnormal and better if the chest belly and arms are shaved and legs and thighs trimmed?

• Is it really bad, be honest

What Girls Said 8

• It's a bit much, but a simple trim in certain areas can be very beneficial. Some women love body hair though, so maybe it's best not to shave.

• Trim everywhere?

• Sons?

• That's why I put some*

• God damn, Hair Guy. Didn't you promise that was your last question a little while ago? Yet here you still are.

• I like body hair. I do prefer shaved private "areas" though

• U like those kind of hairiness?

• That's excessively?

• I dont mind hair guys actually, its all up to them. Though I'm not a fan of Large beards, they get in the way a lot.

• You would be TOTALLY ok with this fur?

• Yes! Maybe not an over excessive amount of chest hair, and that and beards cover it

• well, i like it when a man shave his body

• Even I love hairless skin

• Are all these pictures yours? I won't sugarcoat anything for you so I'd have to say you're definitely hairy but still acceptably hairy when you're with the right girl. So like I said previously, let people get to know you more before showing them your body if you don't want them to brush you off too easily. The right girl will be more understanding and accepting and may even help you feel better about your insecurities. :)

Let me also just add this. You don't have to shave if ingrown hair troubles you a lot, but maybe at least trim your pubes :) Girls would be more willing to give you awesome BJs when the area they're working on has less distraction :)

• I doubt any girl will ever be willing to get any sexual with beast me

• Shaving is okay, definitely.
    But having body hair (even if there's a lot) is okay too.
    You shouldn't worry too much about that.

• Oh my god noooooo no!

• Sorry didn't get. You mean this man needs to shave asap?

• Okay ma'am 😭

• Thank