Ladies, What do you like more bearded or a clean shaven guy?

You can add light stubble or any Other way and guys how do you keep yours? All crazy and unkept or clean shaven? Give me your tips or something! Allright go!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• They love hairless

What Girls Said 16

• i like light stubble best, followed by clean shaven. a beard is alright, but it depends on the guy.

• Clean shaved and maybe a stubble just maybe but full on beard 😷 they make me gage and when i see one all i wanna do is shave it ALL off.

• I like both but I think I like slight stubble the most. :)

• Very light stubble is nice. But if I'm making out with him I PREFER clean shaven. The light stubbles/beards (whatever) really make my face itchy lol

• Clean shaven to stubble is best to me typically.

• I think it really depends on the guy, but I don't like long beards or ones that the guy always has pieces of food in.

• I don't mind face fuzz as long as it's controlled and he doesn't look like a bear man from the backwoods or a panhandler off the street.

• Light 'stubbles , clean shaven doesn't matter.

• Clean shaven is best
    Light stubble is good on some guys
    Beards are ugly almost all of the time

• Clean shaven

• I like a man with a little bit of stubble or a clean shaved face. Kissing a guy with an unruly beard is really weird

• Clean shaven guy

• Clean-shaven for me

• I prefer men who are clean shaven or with five o'clock shadow.

• anywhere from stubble to short beard! I don't like long beards!

• Light stubble as long as its not patchy. Clean shaven is also fine by me, and if you have a beard, at least keep it groomed and kept under control. the only think i don't like facial hair wise is just a mustache

What Guys Said 4

• Little bit of stubble

• I hope some ladies light a bit of beard here :P

• a bit = light stubble

• It seems that that's all they like that light stubble to clean shaven.. the bearman or mountain man beard is not very popular around here.

And tips on how you groom your beard or what kind of kit do you use to make it look badass?

• Well, long sideburns are always fun when I'm away from grooming regs. I'm gonna miss them.

• Plenty of