Which girl would you choose? Why?

A. Which girl would you choose? Why?
B.
C.
D.
E.
F.

• A. Ashley graham
  • B. Keira knightly
  • C. Taylor swift
  • D. Selena Gomez
  • E. Miranda Kerr
  • F. Minka kelly

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they're all really beautiful.

What Guys Said 25

• Aren't all of them like already taken, either married or in a current established relationship or at least that they are seeing someone currently? Except maybe Swift?

• Toss-up for me between Keira Knightley and Taylor Swift, but I was ever-so-slightly leaning towards Taylor Swift. On second thought though, imagine being one of her ex-boyfriends and hearing a song about you -- ugh.

• As for why, I'm into that kind of petite and skinny body type (wasn't originally, I just started favoring that type over my dating experience).

• @LittleSally I became interested in this kind of modelesque figure initially I think through visual arts and figure drawing. I found them lovely to draw in a way that kind of suited my style of drawing, but my sexual attraction was still kind of the stereotypical big boobs and wide hips, thin torso kind of thing, and the first women I dated fit that hourglass type.

Yet when I dated one of those modelesque girls, I just fell in love. Even lacking the breast size and pronounced hourglass shape, those kinds of delicate features I find just as feminine and contrasting to what I think of as masculine as big balloon boobs, e. g.

• @LittleSally That's not to put a slant on those with hourglass shapes and big breasts and so forth (I always get myself in trouble with my descriptions) -- merely that I've had male friends even calling me "gay" for liking this figure, and I really think they're overlooking a lot of subtle details which are distinctly feminine, while fixating on just boobs and butts.

• Minka Kelly for sure. She has the best face and her body looks curvy while still being fit.

• Out of them E but really none of them.

• I chose (F) because she looks mature and I like the way she looks. A mix of class with a bit of sexiness. I also like that she doesn't have on a lot of jewelry. I Love her hair and the amount of make up she uses. I don't know anything about her, I'm just making a judgement from looks. Not much I can say from looks

• If we can have a time machine to get pre-definitely not country, guys I'm a feminist too now Taylor, that's my pick. Otherwise, I'll pass on the celebrity date train. Good thing none of them are bashing down my door for a date :P

• I just saw ass. Hmm E for me she is haut

• None of them, got someone else in mind.

• C (Taylor Swift) because she appears to have the genetic material that I would want in children.

• Of these the first, as I like pale skin and a few curve.

• Keira is what I look for in a face. She's my choice

• urgh difficult decision

• Kelly

• Ashley Graham with Keira Knightly's face and skin.

• Taylor Swift cause she has basically everything feature I find sexy in a woman

• i prefer Mika kelly

• I choose you Pikachu!!!

• Keira knightly.. She is just my type.. But i dont prefer tall girls if i am not inlove..

• Miranda or Taylor. I can't pick one really its impossible.

• that girl with the huge butt

• she is very pretty. pretty face and great body.

• All of them.

• B, though i would choose all if i could. Selena would be last pick tho

• i would choose be tho because I've heard a rumor that she has the prettiest vagina on earth

• i'd pound them all ;)

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• Choose for what? My sport team? The debation club? To have as a friend? To honk an air horn at? EXPLAIN WHAT YOU MEAN MAN!!!

• Face wise Ashley Graham wins hands down.
    Minka Kelly and Miranda come 2nd (very pretty)
    Selena third
    I find Swift unattractive and overrated.
    i.huffpost.com/.../o-ASHLEY-GRAHAM-facebook.jpg

• Miranda Kerr is an angel on earth. That's a bad picture, she's beautiful.

• PROs for all of them:
    A. Has on a thong that's been on my shopping list for months.
    B. Wearing the perfect skinny jean.
    C. I've been looking for a top like that...
    D. Mascara is on point.
    E. I want her bracelets.
    F. A+ highlights

• Kerr is the most beautiful. 🎨

• People have different types. One guy might say Selena and another might say Ashley. This isn't a question that will have a correct answer, or can be answered correctly. Like I said people have different types. Try coming up with a better question.

• I think it's a reasonable question where the subjective nature of the answer is obvious: "Which one would you choose?" -- not "Which one is hottest?"

• I like this question, go ask better ones on your own

• @asker will do.

• Keira Knightley!! She's absolutely gorgeous and seems like a cool person.