Tattoos: yes or no?

I'm just curious what most people think of tattoos. Personaly if they are done right I think they are HOT! What does everyone else think?

1|0
27|30

Most Helpful Guy

• For me they can be anywhere from stunning to off-putting.

Location is so vital. The most off-putting tattoo I've seen was a radial tattoo around a woman's belly. She wasn't so overweight but the nature of the tattoo made her look almost like she's pregnant with that kind of radial composition.

The most eye-catching tattoo for me have always been those on the side of the torso or back, like so:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...e757feb684.jpg

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree when done right they're awesome. When I get older I want a handwriting tattoo from everyone in my family.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 29

• I'm not into them.

Although at one point I had thought about what if I got this for a tattoo:

www.supernaturalwiki.com/.../Protectiontattoo.jpg

But I made up my mind that tattoos just aren't for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate them, have never wanted or had one and almost two thirds of people who get them either end up regretting having it or hate it. It's permanent, removal is expensive and not brilliant, you are affecting the rest of your life. You can't possibly 'know' how you will feel about your tattoo for the next sixty or seventy years so to get one is at best irrational, I'm afraid.

I think that means I vote 'no'.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the tattoo and placement

2|0
    0|0
  • Eh not my thing. Not my cup of tea.

1|1
    0|0
  • Something small and simple, not very noticeable is fine but anything more is not attractive to me. Not into tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the tattoo and where it is placed but yeah there are some great looking ones.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like tattoos i have a new tattoo its

ih1.redbubble.net/.../...12,1,transparent,t.u2.png

i got it put in the middle of my of my chest

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yea, I got 3 now barbed wire on forearm football on my left butt cheek and wire across my lower waist

1|0
    0|0
  • A meaningful tattoo is fine. I'm not too fond of the nitwits who get tattood just because they think it's cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooooooo thank you. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy as fuck.
    On the right person of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos are cool

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them on girls... if done right.
    I don't think they fit myself though

0|0
    0|0
  • if they are done right they can look amazing but if done wrong they can look horrible i think it depends on the person

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks hot only and only if it's done right on small portion. I don't want permanent marks on me. I prefer tattoo less

0|0
    0|0
  • i think a tattooless body is become a rarity.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're disgusting

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I hate those.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tattoos so much..

1|0
    0|0
  • Let me put that in one word : NO

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate when women get a tatt on their tits or ass or vag

1|0
    0|0
  • true.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with you, tattoos are hot if they are done right. 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like tattoo's no matter how they're done.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some look sexy on a girl but I never got one

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate them. On girls or guys. They're permanent. Why ruin a perfectly good body. Personally I'm more tuned on by a girl who doesn't follow the crowd and doesn't have tattoos

1|1
    0|0

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 26

• i love tattoos done right, but i'm against irresponsible inking.

if it's tasteful and means something, go for it. but i don't want to see poor quality artwork, more ink than your skin, or silly designs~ cartoon characters on a grown man or woman are an absolute deal-breaker.

here is my tattoo~ it's my dad's design; i got it when i was 25, and will never regret it.

scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...16461386_n.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind a person getting a Tat, @cowgirup7996. However, Too many Tats may Not be where it's At.
    I would prefer, if I was Going to Get one, for I have considered it many times, Getting a Tat of a Heart or a Butterfly on my shoulder. I think That might look sexy.
    But everyone does what they Like, no Tit for Tat here, dear.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • I have tattoos that don't even mean anything but in reality I'm a huge art fan and I just love how the art and ink looks on my body. I got it when I was 15 and since then my opinion about tattoos have never changed. I think that people can think whatever they want for me having tattoos. I want people to be confused by my personality and stop juding by looks. I'm currently going yo med school with tattoos on my body. At first my teachers didn't think very highly about me but then their opinions changed when they saw my marks they were really impressed. So I think people judge others who have A LOT of tattoos very quickly or if you're under 18 and have tattoos. But if you have a few and are of age then no ones really gonna think anything about them. I love tattoos and they're really hot especially on men with sleeves

1|0
    0|0
  • I know that tattoos are widely accepted Right now. I suspect that in the future acceptance of tattoos may gain and diminish in popularity depending on societies attitude towards them.

Me, I really don't like them, I have none, don't plan on getting any no matter on how memorable the occasion. I really don't want any, they just don't appeal to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like them when done tastefully.

1|0
    0|0
  • A definite NO for me i don't care whether its done right or not.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't mind tattoos, I just don't like when you have a shit ton all over you. There's cute and cool but then there's trashy and when you have like 20 or 30 tattoos, it's no longer attractive. I also hate giant hideous ones. I will admit that I think men look better with a ton of tattoos than women do. I don't have any tattoos myself, but I would date a man who had some.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want any tattoos myself, but I don't mind them on other people. Placement matters though - for me, any tattoo from the neck upwards or around the genitals are trashy as hell on men and women alike.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're not for me, but can look good on some people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can be nice, also depends on what kind of tattoo and the placement, and also the reason matters a bit, like a "meaningless" tattoo is already less attractive to me. I don't have a tattoo at the moment, but I do want to get one when im a bit older

1|0
    0|0
  • Not for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had temporary tattoo a little up on the breast when I was 15-16. I like them but don't plan having one.. yet
    Maybe I'll change my mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought about getting one but eh I change my mind.

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't bother me... Except if the tattoos are tacky and if they are on the face.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I have 7... so Yeh I like them. Depends which ones though and where

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't ever want one and prefer guys without them too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love well done tattoos! Quality is important. Poor quality tattoos (badly placed, poor illustration or technique) are obviously messy. But a well done tattoo can be incredibly sexy!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • They're okay

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Don't like it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind them but I'm not sure I'd get one myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos are hot... love them

0|0
    0|0
  • They're okay if they're done right

1|0
    0|0
  • not a fan of them

0|0
    0|0
  • No. No.