Should I get my whole body tanned?

I've been working on exercise outside so my arms, legs and face are tanned. But my chest, hip, stomach are not. Should I just get my whole body tanned? Which do you guys think looks better?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer to just have bikini bottoms tan lines. This way i can check my tanning progress.

What Guys Said 5

• What kind of swimsuit are you going to wear this summer? If it's a one piece you probably don't need to think about tanning more of your body. But if you wear a bikini I could see why you might want to tan more all over.

• As others have said your choice, it would not be a huge issue so whatever you are happiest with and most comfortable with.

• It does not really matter, but if you want to do it it may look better

• i like a nice even tan

• Which one you prefer

What Girls Said 3

• Sure, but make sure to wear sunscreen to protect your skin since tanning can be damaging.

• if you want.

• don't get tanned, it's bad for your skin and will make you all leathery when you get older