Girls, do you put on makeup before getting dressed or the other way around?

I'm getting ready for graduation and I usually put on clothes first but I'm planning on putting on foundation and the top I'm going to wear is white..

• I put on makeup first
    32% (28)7% (1)28% (29)Vote
  • I get dressed first
    49% (43)20% (3)45% (46)Vote
  • Other/ I don't wear makeup
    19% (16)73% (11)27% (27)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
25|3

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• ... Why would you not get dressed first?

No offense, and I dont wear makeup so i legit dont know, but it just seems pretty stupid to put the makeup on first. How are you gonna stop it smearing when you get into your clothes? doesn't that defeat the whole purpose? You just have to reaply after putting your clothes on. Might as well have just done it last.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Well with the women iv had in my life iv seen both however... the women you apply it prior to getting dress sometimes get that shit all over their clothes and smear it and then have to fix it..

1|1
    0|0
  • I am not girl duh and i dont wear makeup but it is preferred to put makeup first because of various reasons. Dress may get ruined, tiresome to wear (it takes hours)*shots fired.😋

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 24

• I always get dressed first. If you are wearing a white dress though then yeah, maybe you should do your makeup and everything first before putting it on.

2|0
    0|0
  • Depends where I am going, If I know what I'm gonna wear and its going to be comfy while I do my make up then Ill get dressed first and if not I have to make sure I can get the top on without ruining my make up.

1|0
    0|0
  • I put make-up on first. I don't wear a whole lot of make up to begin with, but if loose powder falls on me new, clean shirt then that is a problem. So I just wait until I'm done. Pull my hair back and do the make up, then let it settle and do my hair. Then I'll put my clothes on.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1) do my hair
    2) makeup
    3) clothes
    4) perfume

1|0
    0|0
  • i get dressed first

1|0
    0|0
  • Always makeup first.

1|0
    0|0
  • I rarely wear make up but when I do I put it on after I get dressed.

1|0
    0|0
  • I get dressed first because often when putting on the clothes the makeup rubs off on them. But still be careful when applying as stuff like powder or foundation may get on the collar

1|0
    0|0
  • I put my make up on after I get dressed. As long as you don't use a loose powder, it shouldn't be a problem.

1|0
    0|0
  • Make up first. The chance of getting fall out on my clothes... sike. But it doesn't seem like you're doing a lot of make up. Put the top on and go liquid foundation. Practice before so you get used to it

1|0
    0|0
  • i get dressed first.

1|0
    0|0
  • I get dress first, then my makeup, because the makeup will get smudged if you put something on afterwards.

1|0
    0|0
  • Get dressed and cover your top with something, wear a robe or something like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Makeup first then get dressed.

1|0
    0|0
  • I get dressed first but maybe I should start doing my makeup first to not stain my dress :/

1|0
    0|0
  • I always put on my makeup first. Always.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear makeup

1|0
    0|0
  • Makeup first.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just put on a t shirt or something until I get my makeup on. I don't wanna risk getting makeup on what I'm gonna wear. Plus my hair is always wet so I don't want my clothes getting soaked

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear very little to no makeup.

1|0
    0|0
  • I put on my makeup, then my clothes. I think this is best so that I don't get makeup on my clothes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I get dressed and then put on my makeup.

1|0
    0|0
  • I get dressed first, if I didn't I'd have make up all over my clothes

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha men wear make up seriously XD

1|0
    0|0