Girls, Do you sometimes wear a skirt slip?

Like maybe the dress is too thin and people can see through it in sunlight?

• Yes
    39% (7)
  • No
    39% (7)
  • What's a slip?
    22% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I have one! I don't wear it that regularly but it's good to wear under a dress if it's super windy because the material of the slip doesn't blow up easily. Sometimes the slip can be too long for a dress though so it can't be worn with all of them and honestly, I bought it to go as Janet from Rocky Horror to a show, I didn't buy it to actually wear it :P

• 😆😆😆😆 You stole my heart. My Mom taught me that perfect ladies wear slips. And she even gave me a give nice French slip that can go under most skirts. It is short and has a slit way up the front. But damn it, Janet, I love you. There was a time when seeing one's slip was as bad as whale tail.

But I bought a dress that costs over $200 and I have to wear a skirt slip with decidedly. It's comfortable and professional but I worry it might show my thighs at reception. I love my toned thighs but that's not professional.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, when I need to. I have several dresses that are somewhat thin and could be see-through so I have to wear a slip with them.

• What's a slip?

• A garment you wear under your clothes to protect from static or clinging.

• Oh lol then no I don't wear that but I don't wear skirts or dresses in general

• Commando

• I don't know what's a skirt slip but I don't wear see through clothes outside

• Actually if you don't wear a skirt slip most likely you do wear transparent clothes outside. Unless every skirt or dress you but costs over $150 you are wearing some see through clothes.

Thee dress I'm about to wear costs over $200 but in the right light is less than opaque. Thus I wear a slip.

• All my clothes are thick and not transparent. And I wear tights/leggings underneath and double check to make sure nothing is showing.

• lol no. I don't mind if people can see through it.

• Of course! A lot of dresses have them built in which is pretty kewl 😉👍

• Yes it is kewl when they are built I. I have to remind myself to wear one when thy aren't.