Do you know any girls who look ugly without makeup?

Do you?
like they're so beautiful with it on and look ugly/unattractive without it?
Have you ever dated one..

*eye roll at butt hurt females*
It's a general question.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes -- a number actually. I wouldn't say "ugly" without make-up but... "disappointing"?

The worst-case scenarios for me was when a girl looked stunning with make-up and then, when we get passionate and I find her so pretty to look at (helps me get in the mood), suddenly she goes and takes her hair down, takes off all her make-up, and then just lies there in bed expecting me to do everything.

I hate that. I don't mean to sound so superficial but I was visually drawn to her looks outside the bedroom, so I prefer if she kept that stuff on in the bedroom. I guess such girls thought I would like their genuine selves so much that I wouldn't mind if they kind of just took off everything and got all lazy in the bedroom, but it's quite a disappointment for me.

• For me the keepers are the ones who look very beautiful to me even without make-up (ideal), or the ones who at least keep it on during the passionate times (the most important moment for me to find the girl attractive).

• Haha yeah, to each their own. It's important to be turned out throughout the entire thing and if a girl really wants to please you, she shouldn't be a slob.. I'm mostly a pleaser.. like I'd do anything to please my guy, but I love receiving too..

• lol! that's deceiving

Most Helpful Girl

• Not ugly but I've got friends who are average without and 10/10 with.

What Guys Said 9

• Yes, plenty... a lot.
    I dated an ugly girl once (yes, it was a mistake, that's why it only lasted 3 weeks). I won't ever date an ugly girl again, it makes no sense.

• Why was she ugly?

• Lmao man... I respect your opinion! Thank you x)

• Thanks @asker xD

• As much as i do t wanna use the word ugly (because i do like the natural no make up look) yea i know a few haha
    But i also know others that are still absolutely gorgeous without any make up on

• no, they girls i know can't be bothered with much make up.

• Yes and yes.

• No I don't any one..

• no I don't.

• Plenty of girls looks ugly without make up

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• hmmmm a few actually... its just that i usually see them with a face caked with makeup... but the time i've seen them without i was a little bit surprised :o

• No. All makeup does is enhance your natural face, it's not a mask.

• no i actually don't know any.

• Makeup doesn't really change your bone structure so I can't say that I have.

• Of course.

• Yeah some actresses!

• Im pretty sure most people don't look like supermodels without makeup

• No. They're pretty without makeup and goegeous with makeup

An ugly girl is ugly. Makeup or not

• Yes you?

• What does it matter to you, are you dating them, leave people alone, live and let live, look at yourself and be happy with yourself.

• It's a question sweetie, hop off if it hit a nerve unless the shoe fits.

• Hahahah oooo someone's feisty. You need a good fuck, lady xD

• @AleDeEurope hahahahaha she does lmao, cyber bullying online... lets grow up.