Are Guys Turned Off By The Way I Dress?

I've always been into a sophisticated, feminine, classic look, but I've recently been getting worried that it may be turning off guys. I wear knee length modest dresses with a simple pair of heels pretty much everyday. I attached a few pictures for examples of what my everyday outfits are like. I chose Kate Middleton because my fashion sense is frequently compared to hers by others.

What do guys think when they see my outfits? Do they think it's too conservative or do they admire the modest look? Is it too uptight for a 20 year old college student? Please be as honest as possible! Thank you!
Are Guys Turned Off By The Way I Dress?

Most Helpful Guy

• Kate Middleton? Yes. Boner killer. If you dress like Kate Middleton, that shows men that you care more about looking "classy for women" rather than looking "sexy for men." In other words, the opinion of other women > the sexual opinion of men. That's the "best" case, the alternative is narcissism.

Why would a guy want to be with a girl who places such little importance and value on what men are sexually interested in?

If that's how easily a man's sexual interests can get knocked down in importance or priority, it's not going to get any better with kids or other things in life.

No guy wants to be in that situation for the long-run.

I've known some very beautiful girls that were total boner killers. I could literally feel my testosterone levels dropping just from looking at her. Going on through life with someone like that? Jeez, just cut my balls off right now and slap a pair of tits on me and make me start breast feeding a baby.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's not fashion, not the trend so unattractive

• i hope you are joking.

• @anonman32 Yea, a bit not really a lot. In the pas de calais they have more snow like in the savoie. All town near moutain in fact

• thats cool.

What Guys Said 16

• It's a very classy, tasteful, and attractive look. But surely sometimes you dress more casually and sport as well. It's good to mix it up, depending on the occasion.

• I like the way she dresses, especially on windy days:
    metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/.../118450476.jpg

• I wish more people dressed like this. I like it when girls dress properly. It doesn't seem to be the done thing anymore these days, which is a shame.

• I absolutely love it, the look is very beautiful, it's flowing and feminine, so much better than all these folks who want to slap on yoga pants every day and call it good. It's a lovely, classy look.

• Do you do it because you want to or because you think guys (or girls) will give you attention, wether it be negative or positive? I like a girl who wants to look good, but I'd say I like "normal" most of the time.

• It would not turn me off, but it might make me think you're less open to being approached.

• I'm not. In fact, it should be the way women should dress.

• I like your fashin sense. But if ur walking along and there's 3 other girls walking in skin tight joga pants, there gonna get the attention.

• i think thats attractive.

• Dresses are nice.

• That's a TURN ON

• Nah thats cool
    Nothing wrong with it, better than a lot of other styles out there

• no. it isn't.

• Hot! Sometimes less is more

• For the most part, guys don't care. But extreme cases can make even a casual guy turn away and frown.

• Don't you just love how women have to go out looking for men, its like the meat is being delivered on a silver platter. Got to love feminism

What Girls Said 12

• I don't think there is anything wrong with dressing like that. But dress like that if that is what you like. Don't worry about what other people think. The right guy will date you for you and not only due to what you wear.

• a guy turned off by elegance isn't worth ur time. very simple.

• Personally I admire you for trying to dress so modestly at our age. I don't think there's anything wrong with dressing this way every once in a while or maybe for a special occasion but everyday seems a bit much. It does kind of give off that stuck up poshy vibe but you shouldn't change the way you dress just to attract attention to yourself. Especially from men. If you feel good dressing this way that's all that should matter.

• if you have similar dressing style like above you sound fine

• something fit for royalty but unattractive on a normal girl, in my opinion. it gives off an air of conservative stuffiness which is gr8 if that's what you're going for.

• Lots of guys like that classy, feminine look, but you should still vary your style, switch it up a little! Be bold and wear something that is a little shorter/tighter every once in a while! Don't wear anything you're super uncomfortable with, because that will show, but try to get out of your comfort box a little, you're 20! Take advantage of the best years of your life, you'll never be physically prettier than you are now 😊❤️

• Nah. Those are cute looks!

• You should wear what you want to wear

• I think it would be cute, a lot if guys would love that

• Hopefully not lol because I love wearing dresses like these.

• You good, you good, you're great, don't you worry.

• Why are you picking what Kate wears? She can pull it off because she's a future queen. A 20 year old just looks ridiculous and like she's playing dress up.