Which Girl Is More Attractive?

• Girl One - 5'2, 185 PoundsWhich Girl Is More Attractive?
  • Girl Two - 5'8, 150 PoundsWhich Girl Is More Attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• This question was asked last night but with diffetent pictures. Girl A won last night. She's losing today because of the lie that she is 5' 2", 185 lbs. (She is certainly not that.)

Nice attempt at a psychology experiment.

• Lol I knew it!
      First girl doesn t look fat at all

• @archiz

Not a nice attempt. Obviously she's not 182 and if she is, she's got some junk in that trunk... gnomesayin

• @joseyyywhales why did you block me? :p

Most Helpful Girl

• They look almost the same..

First girl has cute eyes when she smiles... so she looks more attractive 'face wise" than the other chick.. . However she doesn't "seem fat" from the image alone, BuT sounds more than overly fat! From your description 5'2 and weight 185? So awful.. 😬...

If she is actually that weight... In person seeing them both, the other girl would win.. Simply because when you're too fat you kind of lose your figure and people overlook any attractiveness because it's all covered up by fat. I'm just being honest.

What Guys Said 24

• You told us that girl #1 is 5' 2" and weighs 185 lbs but you didn't show us a full body picture. She has a very cute face but most guys will not be able to get past the 185 lbs. so the girl who will be more attractive to most guys is #2.

• There is no way in hell the first girl weighs 185 lbs. I'm 5'6 and 130 lbs and she looks skinnier than me!

Anyway, I'd say both have equally pretty faces (which is pretty much all I can see), but Girl B is too tall for me. I'd have to go for Girl A granted that she isn't as heavy as you say she is, (and I doubt she is).

• Girl 1. I don't believe she wright that much. But don't have a full body pic. she's definitely has a beautiful smile tho. That face!

• Girl number 2 FTW.. those eyes tho... make you almost want to get naked and run in circle screaming there is a god!

• 1 looks thinner but doesn't add up to what you have put height/weight

• I like girl one more

• I doubt girl 1 was 185 pounds I think you secretly said that cause you are girl 2 and are insecure

• I'd choose B, and the weight for A is an error/lie.

• The pink girl in your avatar, man is she so attractive in all the pinkness.

• If girl 1 weighs 185, she must have an ass the size of Pittsburgh. Nice try

• First girl can't be 185 lbs... She looks like umder 145

• Are you girl two?

• Thats tough! They're both really pretty

• I pick girl two. For a second I thought they were the same girl

• I like both.

• I like the first one she has a nice smile

• Girl one is gorgeous

• na theyre both ugly

• First girl

• Can you pan out so we can see their bodies?

• i dont like either one but if i had to choose, id go with the first one

• both too overweight and too much acne on the first girl

• Girl A, any full body shots?

• The taller the sexier
    Sorry shortie 😉

• I don't understand English calculate system. I know cm and kg. So I don't know which one is more fit and attractive.

• Top girl is short and chunky, second girl is tall and fit.

• I am not sure about 2. body. I don't see so many things about second one. You are saying tall but from whom? They look so similar. And both are ugly.

What Girls Said 10

• I seriously voted just based on their looks not the stats.

#1 is prettier because she's got an AMAZING smile.

• Both are just above average

• Both are pretty and neither of them looks their weight from what I can see..

• Tallest girl

• They look identical to me.

• Both girls are very pretty so I cannot choose. How is the first girl 185?

• There's no way that first girl is 185 lbs. I don't even think the second girl is 150.

• The second one. The first is obese

• One is prettier and I have a hard time believing she is 185 at 5'2. We can't see a full body shot but she still looks like she has a small frame. I used to be 180 and I'm 5'4. I certainly looked a lot fatter than that even with just face shots like that one. I'm smaller now (130) and her frame still looks smaller than mine. I'm assuming she can't be more than 120. She's either very muscular or you're trying to play tricks on everyone.

• They're both pretty.