Do you apply mascara on your lower eyelashes?

• Just the upper eyelashes
    26% (23)
  • Both upper and lower eyelashes
    57% (50)
  • I don't wear it
    17% (15)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

27

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes because it optically opens my eyes & my lashes are basically transparent as I'm a natural ginger so I always find I look weird without any mascara :P

What Girls Said 26

• No. I don't like putting on mascara in general. It's such a hassle to take off.

• I have blonde eyelashes and I wear mascara on the upper ones only so the lower ones are barely noticeable
    I like the effect 😎

• Yeah I do

• I do. I've never been fond of the look of wearing eyeliner or mascara only on the top lids/lashes, at least not on me.

• I dont go into as much effort with lower eyelashes, but I stillso them to balance it out

• No, only my upper eyelashes and that's on the rare occasions I wear make up. I have pretty thick eyelashes as it is, so I don't really need it.

• Of course, can't have a bare undereye lol

• both but I only apply it to the outer corner of the bottom

• Yep I sure do, I never use a lot of mascara, but I always apply a thin layer to my upper and lower Lashes to accentuate my long lashes and to make my eyes pop

• No I don't wear makeup.

• I wear makeup once a month or less so but when I do both upper and lower lashes get attention but I don't have time to curl my lashes

• It's not often I wear mascara.

However, yes, I do apply it to the bottom lashes, very gently and not very much.

- But that's because my eyelashes are light brown/brunette during the summer. lol, hard to notice. :P

• I don't need to. I have very strong black eyelashes

• I hate putting it on my bottom lashes I find that it smears and I just don't like the look of it, I do it sometimes but just one the bottom corner to create an anime lash look haha if that makes sense.

• I've been told i look like an emo with mascara on the lower lashes, so i stick with the upper ones. Besides i think it looks more natural.

• Yeah, but not too much.

• i don't wear it but when i do upper only

• Only on my upper lashes.

• No only upper lashes, otherwise it makes me look like an imbecil.

• What if you only put on lower?

• don't wear it :/

• Yes, but not as much as on the upper.

• The both

• I just do upper lashes.

• Very rarely, since the result usually ends up messy.

• Just upper. My eyes are kinda a small almond shape type eyes, and mascara on lower lashes makes them look smaller. I do it once in a while, but I use brown instead of black and only one thin coating.