Guys, do you really feel like in the terms of breasts, the bigger they are, the better?

I feel like most men just like breasts that are massive-- is it really 'the bigger, the better' or do guys have a certain size preference that's 'just right'?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• No. NO. Jesus christ why? these are as bad as the dick questiones. NO. Men like breasts, big breasts are easier to see when they are covered up which is why they tend to be given more attention that does not mean they are preffered only noticed. Most men do not give a damn about them being big and in fact many men preffer normal size (some even like smaller or like myself don't care about the size of breasts). So NO.

What Guys Said 10

• I'm the odd one who feels the opposite, up to a point. I like 'em small. I like looking at big boobs for some reason, it's some kind of eye candy, but was never quite a fan of huge mounds of flesh smothering my face. I like that kind of dainty and supple figure, and even women with small breasts tend to have a handful.

• "Sloppy" is a good word (thanks to 'truthbeknown'). Very big ones feel "sloppy" to me, smaller ones feel "neat" to me.

• No I don't like big fake boobs or real big boobs which means she's fat. I like med size real boobs and a lean body

• Not for me. I like a C cup. Too big becomes sloppy, hard to handle.

• No bigger is not always better. It is just about the guys preference of size and everyone likes a different size. Personally I like boobs that are around a handful, but more or less is certainly not unattractive

• yea im not into huge breast... anymore than a handful is a waste

• Hell yea lol doesn't count on fat chicks doe

• No, there are other things to consider to. You know a fun fact, breasts of a woman are never identical.
    Another fun fact, once you're face is buried in them, no one gives a tuck.😝

• ya I'm not going to sugar coat it guys usually prefer bigger breast

• I love 'em... stroking them... burying my face in them... sleeping on them!!!

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more