What nail polish color?

My prom dress is silver and I want to know what color I could paint my nails. My shoes and purse are also silver so I kinda want to use another color for my nail polish. Thanks!

0|0
11|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I think this would look good: link

Or if you want to go darker: link

And if you wanna match your dress you can do a light pink or a nude color with some glitter like this: link

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• anything lime green is beast!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Well you have a lot of choice here cause silver goes with every color. I think red would look really nice though. A deep red. I'd stay away from anything sparkly or shimmery though, just a bold color.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could opt for gold, black, red, pink, purple, get French tips done... Your nails really don't have to match with what you're wearing at all, so long as they look nice and well-manicured.

0|0
    0|0
  • Arylic nails with black tips with glitter on the black tips would look really good. You don't wanna over do the silver.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lincoln Park After Dark, by OPI. Have gotten insane complements with this shade.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any colour you paint your nails will look good or you could try for a french manicure with a coloured flower on each of your ring fingers. (That's what I'm doing for prom)

0|0
    0|0
  • Mai, jus get a mani with a silver tip {iswear}

it will look mad cute because its not to much silver but its just enough to trow it together!

-Good Luck!-

0|0
    0|0
  • french

0|0
    0|0
  • red would look really great

0|0
    0|0
  • i think a french manicure would look good

0|0
    0|0