Do you like taking showers?

How many times a day do you take shower? I personally love it and I take shower at least twice a day sometimes thrice :P... feels good and fresh 😍 LOL

Most Helpful Girl

• I take a shower once a day, but yeah I love them. A lottttt.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• I love showers so much but I live in Southern California and since last year we've had water restrictions and they've raised the prices tremendously. If you exceed the water limit they have set forward (which is literally impossible to maintain unless everybody bathes in the same water ew) you can get fined up to $1000

• i shower twice a day... and thrice if its too warm

• I shower every other day and on days when I exercise. If I shower too much, my skin gets dry and itchy.

• I love showers but sonetimes I just haven't the time for them. I take one a day MAX. It's very bad for your skin.

• That is a ridiculous waste of water.

#preachyenvironmentalist

I do enjoy showering, but my hair is so thick and my skin is so naturally dry that I can't shower every day without feeling not good.

• i like take cold showers in summer... its good to take 3 showers a day if you dont have to pay the water bills

• I like it when I'm taking it but I have to force myself to go there... I usually shower once a day. Depends on the weather.

• yeah, love it. one time a day tho, don't want my skin to be super dry.

• Pretty much. I'm usually twice a day also.

• I take showers unless I'm sick then it's bath

• 1-2 times a day

• Yes, they are amazing.

• I don't like showering much because I feel it messes up my hair, so I will shower with a shower cap when I want my hair to stay dirty for styling. :)

• at least once in a day.

• At least twice a day, and yes I love it. Showering that is!

• I take a tap cold shower every two days. I love showers.

What Guys Said 9

• Once and every day.

• I love it but apparently I take long in the shower. I guess it's because I enjoy it and don't want to come out. Everyone else I know only take about 5mins and seem to rush in and out as fast as possible.

• Yes I love the hot water :O

• Prefer baths especially after a hard day at work, but I hate waiting for them to fill so end up taking a shower most of the time.

• I hate them but take them every other day normally for skin reasons or daily if i sweat a lot.

• Hell yea , I shower like 4-5 times lol Hand showers all day

• I take a bath every day, I shower only when I'm out and there is no bath tub.

• I prefer baths, hot baths. So relaxing.

• not really. a bhower is ok