Should I avoid wearing u neck lines, hoop earrings, round glasses etc because I have a round face?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. For a round face you should wear items that have angles. For earrings wear long dangly earrings they will lengthen your face and make it seem a little less round. Same with necklines, where anything with an angle like vnecks, empire, sweetheart, and of course Queen Anne which is a really flattering neckline in my opinion. ☺Good luck there's plenty out there to look good on you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Selena Gomez looks good in that stuff and she has a round face. i think it really depends.

What Guys Said 1

• Avoiding such things will not change the features of your face. Instead find those in a style that is more complementary to you shape

What Girls Said 2

• Its the total picture that counts. Your hair style and shape will also influence your total face look.

• No correlation