Is this good or bad for skin?

Is it a good idea to put coconut oil in a bath. I see a lot of home remedies and stuff that inude coconut oil.

Does it clog skin?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it's good. I put coconut oil on my face every time I wash it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Coconut oil is a good moisturizer, but I'd recommend applying it after the bath as lotion. An oily bath can get gross and cause you to slip.

• Does it clog skin?

• That will depend on how sensitive your skin is. I use coconut oil on my body and hair, but I'd never use it on my face.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 9

• ANYTHING with coconut oil is awesome!

• It's a really great natural moisturizer. Word of caution tho, it will leave residue in the tub which can be a slipping hazard when you shower next.

• You're better off using it in place of lotion after your bath or shower.

• Does it clog ur skin?

• No. But I don't use it on my face. Some people do tho.

• Bad idea. Coconut oil is thick , better to use it for general skin and hair on its own but not for face. You will get skin lumps if you do.

• coconut won't be bad

• Coconut oil is very good! Just depends how certain people will react to it. I use it on my hair, if my lips/face are dry, my heels, arms hands. Like i said just depends on the person i was fine while my sister had hives from the oil. Hot bath with coconut oil is good. Pores will open in hot water and soak into skin

• Dont. It will make your bathtub slippery and the oil will accumulate dirt which will become a thin sludge that is difficult to clean

• It's good if you have dry skin. If your skin is naturally more oily it could make you break out

• Its oil... Oil doesn't really mix with water. just put it on skin after a bath

• I put it on my hair twice per week. It's good stuff.