Girls and guys opinions on this hair color?

I find this hair color GORGEOUS, but I want opinions.

What do you think?:

link

I am getting my hair done tomorrow and I am thinking about getting that color. I think I would look good with it since my eyebrows, eyes, and skin tone are all light.

Is it too light? Do you like a darker blonde better?

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks like a natural color, so that good.

What Guys Said 2

• I think I would only like that if it was short, if it was long, I would prefer it be straight. I don't think its too light though, well maybe alittle.

• Yes its nice I prefer the darker, but each to his own...

What Girls Said 2

• Based on the description you gave of yourself, I think the color is too light. You will looked washed out. I have this problem too because I am very very fair, have green eyes and light brown eye brows. Maybe an ash or mocha blonde? I saw a swatch of the mocha blonde and it was HOTTTTT! However, I think the best option is to ask the stylist for his/her opinion. Ask to see hair color swatches so you can see the variations in blonde colors against your skin.

• i like it but its very high maintanence as you probably already know. so if you get it make sure you keep it up!