Girls, does eye makeup irritate your eyes?

Girls, does eye makeup irritate your eyes or burn a little?
I don't wear makeup often but it seems like when I do it irritates or burns my eyes just a little.
Not to the point of "Get it off now!", I can handle it fine. I'm just wondering if I'm the only one.

Most Helpful Guy

• One of my daughters it mildly irritates, the other it annoys her but not to the point of "I have to take it off right now" but it bothers her enough that she rarely wears it. The third it doesn't bother her at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you allergic to the brand or wearing cheap makeup? Tart cosmetics is good for sensitive skin. I had this problem when I bought cheap generic eyeshadow.

• Yeah I'm wearing e. l. f eyeliner and the mascara is L'oreal. Eye shadow doesn't do anything. I do have sensitive skin though.

I love their products 😍

This is my first time using and I fell in love with the chocolate bar eye shadow palette <3

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• i got this before when i used mascara... i think its the reason i don't use it that much :/

• It tends to make my eyes water a lot.

• No, my cheap mascara does it. If I had the time and $ to buy Lancome again, I would. Until then, I just suffer. I know, that's pretty dumb--but true.

• Nope.

• Maybe it's the product you're using. What's that? Try to clean your brushes, your eyes and check the date of it

• L'oreal mascara, e. l. f eyeliner. It's not out of date.

• maybe you're allergic to something on one of those products. I was using the telescopic mascara from loreal and my eyes were on fire!

• Maybe it is L'oreal. I didn't think about it, but when I used Wet n Wild mascara, it didn't burn.