Need help picking a graduation dress?

Where can I find beautiful dresses that are perfect for graduation? Maybe include links of websites or dresses that you think are good, in case you think the dresses I posted are ugly. I just hate it đŸ˜© when I find a beautiful dress & I think perfect that's my dress, then I find another one that's just as great, and get really indecisive.
I found this one and I like how it looks so artsy. It reminds me of a painting.
Need help picking a graduation dress?
Then I found this which I thought was classy

I also liked this simple dress

By the way, I'm kind of short, so these dresses would reach about knee length.

• First dress
  • Second dress
  • Third dress
  • None
@redeyemindtricks I know you have good taste!! :)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• To be honest, I do not care for either of them very much. As a woman in her prime during one of the most pivotal times in her life, you should wear something a bit sexier and more expensive. But out of the three you listed, I like the third the best. It is classy but also cute. The first is also nice but too informal. The second is probably my LEAST favorite because it is a little too casual for me.

• Second dress

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 17

• Hey!

What is yr complection / skin tone like? You could let me know the foundation you use, or you could let me know yr code on the Sephora ColorIQ system:
    www.sephora.com/.../...ng_page_skintone_pop_up.jpg

That would give me a better sense of how these dresses would look against yr skin.

Also -- Do you have other "preferred" stores/online retailers? If so, lmk and I could glance through their stuff (with silhouettes similar to these).
    I'll be off internet for most of the rest of today, but, I'll jump om and look early tmrw morning when I have a chance. Tx babe!

• My skin is pale and I have a neutral undertone

• Another brand you might want to check out -- to see if they'll ship to yr location -- is Karen Millen.
      Her overall style is more "work" than Hervé, but, she makes some dresses with the same kind of vibe. Like this one
      cdnd.lystit.com/.../...uct-2-432783181-normal.jpeg

I also like the red dress that @cosytoasty posted. (I'm not as much a fan of the white one, since bare shoulders seems inappropriate for a formal event like a graduation.)

Honestly, if you can afford a Hervé dress, though, you should get one -- you'll DEFINITELY wear it many many times, I promise you that. (For men, the equivalent would be buying a really nice suit, or a really nice pair of formal dress shoes, for a graduation ceremony.)

• Wow, those look really nice! Definitely going to consider them.
      Thank you! :)

• I like the first I one a lot, and the others somewhat. You want to pick a dress that highlights the person you want to be remembered as. If you want to just shop around and try things on, I got my

• Grad dress at Dillard's. I also have a bunch of cute dresses from Ross that I got for cheap. (I hit submit too soon. Lol)

• I like the first one but maybe it could depend on what course you did? I did an artsy course and most of my class were in alternative and unique styles wheras others in more 'academic' classes wore more generic formal dresses or skirts like the pencil dress someone else has posted. I wore a black slightly goth dress and black glitter Doc Marten boots! :D Just wear something practical/comfy and that'll go with the colour of your robes... we were told to wear something with buttons so the robes could be attached :)

• www.anthropologie.com/.../

And I really like the second one you picked out

• i like the second one

• I find them boring

• The second seems most appropriate for the occasion. Congrats!

• To quote Captain Jack Sparrow, "If you love two people (Dresses) at the same time, choose the second one, because if you really loved the first one you wouldn't have fallen for the second."

• First dress

• I don't like any of them but you should go with the 3rd dress

• Second or first! I think all the dresses are gorgeous though!

• I like the second one the best.

• You can pick something more sassy but out of these i voted for the 2nd dress

• I got mine at mod cloth online. They have a lot of conservative looking dresses

• I like the first.
    Where did you find it?

1 private opinion(s)