Casual &Tomboyish & Sporty girls VS Elegant & Girly & Classy girls?

Which style looks hotter on girls?

• Casual / Tomboyish / SportyCasual &Tomboyish & Sporty girls VS Elegant & Girly & Classy girls?
  • Elegant / Girly / ClassyCasual &Tomboyish & Sporty girls VS Elegant & Girly & Classy girls?
  • I'm just a girl who wants to see the resultsCasual &Tomboyish & Sporty girls VS Elegant & Girly & Classy girls?
  • I don't care because I'm asexualCasual &Tomboyish & Sporty girls VS Elegant & Girly & Classy girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely sporty & tomboyish, or casual girls, they are my absolute favorites. I never liked classy girls.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• You listed my two favorite types of women: elegant and tomboy. That said, between the two, I'd probably like a beautiful tomboy for the sole reason that we'd have more interests in common.

• In the case of the woman I married, I kind of married a combo of A & B. She can put on an elegant dress and do the whole classy thing, be into opera and fine wine, with great etiquette.

But she can also kind of let her hair down and wrestle with me, challenge me to a game of tag, and play aggressive sports with me.

• A - All the way

• I voted B, but in reality I want a girl to be a little of both. Tomboy who knows how to glam up, and have a nice old fashion romance.

• I am not fond of the Tomboy type, although they are outdoorsy like myself, I find them to convey their feelings less. You know, I am more like a guy, rather sit and drink some beers than talk about my feelings. It is kind of like pulling teeth to know where you stand with them.

An elegant classy girl will still head outdoors with you, and at least she will tell you how she feels and be more forthcoming.

• i like sportsy but also girly. i also like classy but that depends on the occasion.

• First one

• Tomboyish are more sexy.

• CASUAL all the way

• in the pictures, a is hotter than b. but I chose b because in real life, classy is hotter than tomboyish.

• The "Casual / Tomboyish / Sporty" one still looks very feminine, so it isn't like she is completely off.

• Feminine and Masculine are imaginary terms, just a social construct.
      What would be your definition of "feminine"?
      Skirts/dresses? Tons of makeup? High heels? The girl on the picture is obviously not "feminine" ;)

• It is interesting to me how much exactly sociology has to do with ideas of "masculine", "feminine", "beauty", etc. Sociology tends to place emphasis on the idea that it's rather completely arbitrary. I come more from scientific fields and studies and a common approach there wants to view these topics more in terms of closed systems, where societies reflect nature, albeit branching out in a myriad of different patterns, and sometimes based on factors so complex that they start to seem completely arbitrary.

• @ak666 Yeah, I know what you mean, in some cultures men wear skirts too (Kilts in Scotland, Sarong in Sri Lanka, Lava-lava in Polynesia, Lungi in India etc.

• Tomboyish girls rule.

• B. Tbh though a girl that can pull of both is ideal.

• Girly.

What Girls Said 8

• mostly casual/tomboyish /boho

• Casual is the best, at least in my opinion.

• I think am a mix.

• I like casual and sporty, but it only looks hot if you have the correct body for it. Otherwise stay with elegant/girly/classy. You will more easily find something that fits your body looks and is still hot.

• I'm a girl who dresses both ways depending on what I'm doing that day.

• Id say most guys like a mixture of both.. Can look cute being casual but knows how to dress up for events or a night up too

• I'm a weird mix of both :P

• Casual/tomboy/sporty, my taste of woman.