Could I be a lingerie/bathing suit model?

Its my dream job please be honest Could I be a lingerie/bathing suit model?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on where you apply. But don't show a lot of skin. I have always dressed modestly and have been approach by modeling agents before when I was young, and have been old I have nice legs mostly and the model look. Never go to an agency that suggests you do otherwise. There is always alternative motives behind as you get deeper into the industry. Be aware of who you talk to, do your research and ask around before applying. That is my advice. I know two people who modeled before, and they say the same. You have too many scam artist's out there even with a reparable status for many years. And always seek for a lawyer just in case of legal issues or you feel completely unsafe.

What Guys Said 22

• Like VS or SI level? no probably not.

• Regardless please enter into legitimate agencies and systems. Just be aware that lots of lingerie modeling agencies are scams that end up front you to model lingerie but end up having you be a prostitute/model for $300 and hour but you have to pay $150 (50%) back to the agency.

• Yes, you could be. And would you please straighten that picture just to the right of your head.

• You're too thin.

• Gor for it. Get a agent or whatever

• Apply :o

• yes i think you can

• Go for it.

• Your legs are too thin.

• Definitely yes!

• Yeah I definitely think so! Chase your dreams! Just be mindful how competitive modeling fields are, but you should go for it. :)

• No u can't

• Yes you can, nice bod!

• Def love your belly!

• Yeah pretty woman😃

• post pics in lingerie or bathing suit ;)

6 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 19

• Can you please straighten those pictures on the wall because it's bugging the shit out of me?

Thanks! :)

• Your hair looks pretty damaged so I would work on that and your legs look to think in my opinion.

• How tall are you? How does your face look from the front? What are your measurements? Have you signed contracts with an agency? What are you going to do with your hair? You look like you have a good body but that alone is not enough, take those questions into consideration if you really wanna get started as a model.

• No. Can't see your body well but you seem too skinny, they want skinny girls with curves and judging your face it isn't unique or pretty enough. I'm sorry.

• I think her face is her best feature. Pretty pretty face

• @falafelany1 in the modelling world you need either of these:
      An EXTREMELY symmetrical face
      An unusual face that can be ugly in most opinions, as long as it's unusual.
      A beautiful ace to today's standards.

You might like her face, but in the model world, it's a no go.

• Im currently a model I just want to try bathing suit and underwear out

• Well you're already trying to photoshop your body so at least that's practice.

• Most girls I know that do bathsuits have an athletic body (not necessarily muscular). But I think your could be OK for lingerie.

• Tbh I think you're not curvy enough but that's what some agencies want so I suppose you can try. It's not a good profession for your mental health though. Just a thought.

• By "curvy" do you mean bigger because most models are stick thin

• Hahah im 17 you really think I do coke? You're pathetic. Just because im not a fat ass like you doesn't mean anything's wring with me

• You're a model, no? Or just a wannabe? In any case, girls at my high school were caught doing coke at prom so it's not inconceivable that a prepubescent boy like yourself would use it to avoid eating.

• A little on the skinny side (I say this bc those kinds of models usually have more muscle on them) but I think so.

But don't forget, modeling is more than having the right physical traits; you have to be good at it.

• yea you can

• You definitely can. The last I heard, Victoria's Secret was hiring more Angels.

• Go for it.

• i think you could

• Yes, definitely. I would recommend going for indie brands, rather than Victoria Secret.

• I honestly think you could.

• You never know unless you try and I think you have a pretty good shot at it!

• Maybe! Depends on brands and stuff I guess!

• I don't think you have the curves for swimwear, and your hair looks far too damaged to be a normal professional model and your boobs too big.

• Sure.

• ew yes.