Girls, one makeup advice girls?

okay i am really really fed up and angry and tired right now!!

whenever i wear ANY superdrug to MAC to REVLON light/heavy foundation. All of suddenly u can see small tiny spots and scars and even wrinkles on my face. but when i remove it, my skin looks normal.

i tried velvet primer everything. ifvu guys had same problem and sorted out please advice me some

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Exfoliate, moisturizer, and then prime. Use a damp beauty blender and start with a thin layer of foundation and slowly build up to the desired coverage. Use color correctors and Concealer instead of having one thick layer of foundation. Also use a setting spray to help your makeup melt into your skin to avoid a cakey appearance.

What Girls Said 3

• If your bare skin looks normal, skip the foundation. Maybe try one of the moisturizers that has a light tint to it.

Or go to ULTA (or some other fancy makeup place) and get a free makeover with the products and see if you like them for free.

Also, most drug stores will refund used makeup if you don't like it. No need to be stuck with something terrible.

• Try putting your foundation on with a Beauty Blender. It can give more of an airbrush look.

• "It cosmetics"