For guys, do you like girls with fake eyelashes, fake contacts, fake boobs, fake hair, etc.

or you rather have the natural ones? because girls think they look better with more enhancements... me I'm all natural.. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Fake eyelashes - most men probably can't tell.

Fake contacts - same

Fake boobs - Can be difficult to spot visually. Unless they are so huge that it's obvious or she admits it one probably would have to feel them to tell. And even then there's room for error. Men will probably differ on this one. Not a fan of the fake boobs myself.

Fake hair - Depends. Are we talking about dying your hair? Extensions? Most guys probably don't care all too much about them one way or the other. Wigs on the other hand...

I love the natural beauty of women. I think most men do. I feel bad for women who are so worried about their appearance they feel they need surgery. The messages the media and advertising broadcasts about male attraction and the idea of beauty are misleading at best. There are legitimate reasons for cosmetic surgery but far too many of these women are very pretty girls who see themselves as ugly.

What Guys Said 5

• Natural! Not having "enhancements" says a lot about a woman's self-image. I'd rather see what's there (or not there). Even to the point of a clean, washed face with a little eye and lip makeup.

• I'm for the real thing not fake this or that. I see the phony ladies on tv,tabloids and magazines. and think if they were to show up in person you might not even realize it's them. I under stand that sometimes either accident or other health related reason you may need something corrected but all this lip injection or enhancement things are a turn off. It makes me wonder if these gals have issues or just shallow minded.

• To someone who maybe superficial I guess. I like natural and feel that some women look better without any makeup early in the morning. :)

• no I don't like fake

• all natural please

What Girls Said 2

• most guys will say naturaly :) and anyways if they can't love your body just the way it is they're not worth your time or money :)

• Most guys will say NATURAL but if you look good then you look good. if its too fake where it looks tacky then that's never good but if your fake looks fairly natural and enhances your appearance then its good.