What color should I dye my hair?

My sister's friend recently got pink streaks in her hair, and colored the tips pink as well, and my sister expressed interest in doing the same. I've been thinking about dying part of my hair, probably just the tips, as my hair is about this lengthWhat color should I dye my hair? But I may do a streak or two instead, or in conjunction. I'll ask the hairdresser what'll look better. However, my problem arises from the color choice, as I don't know what'll look good.

I have medium-brown hair, in case you wanted to know, and I'm looking for suggestions, ams pictures of those colors if you can find them. I like darker colors and hate pink and purple, and I'm into punk and pop-punk, so if you can find me a goofy hair color one of the guys (or gals) in bands you like had, I might do that

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe just a darker brown, like quite dark, would make a real difference and look good.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• black would look good on you

• Blue, Red, Green, take your pic

• Go with black with red tips if that suits your fancy. Maybe with a strand of red on your bangs.

• depends on your comlexion.. I think hair colour suits best depends on your complexion

What Girls Said 0