D cup but no cleavage?

Uh hi I just got this account and I'm still kinda confused about how this workkkksssss but

I'm a d cup and I have no cleavage whatsoeverrrrr... is there a way I can get cleavage or do I just have to constantly squish my boobs together? thanks

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure that I entirely get what you're saying, but maybe try getting a bra that supports you better?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I think I am confused, you have a d-cup which are large, how can you not have cleavage?

To me cleavage is just the "V" between any woman's breasts whether they are squished or bare?

You mean your bra is covering it up or you got some kinda uniboob happenin?

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a pushup bra might help?

Also for questions about GAG, feel free to ask :) I'll try

0|0
    0|0
  • Welcome here,
    yeah u can try push up bra or padded bras to show ur cleavage

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like ur boobs are spaced far apart

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Wear a bra that pushes them together. How wide are you? Like how far apart are your tits? Lol

0|1
    0|0
    • My boobs love drifting apart, lol... There's at least an inch of flat space between them, which annoys me to no end.

• Show All
    • Lol thank but I'm so chubby nobody can really tell if my boobs are big or not so... heh.

• They still count lol

• If you have a wide frame then its possible to have no cleavage even with Ds. I suggest trying a padded bra that gives the appearance of 2 extra cup sizes.

0|0
    0|0
  • there's surgery for that but it's tricky.
    cleavage is basically formed when you squish them together so it should be possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • But that's how you get cleavage...

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh? How is that even possible lmfao?

0|0
    0|0