Should I feel insecure about how I dress?

So I just noticed how crazy I dress and that I don't even care XD
To give you an example, at the moment I am wearing a Pokemon cap, a blush color tank top with an orange long sleeve work out top, a short skirt with leggings, and a little mascara with green eyeliner (to bring out my eyes).

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to date a girl who wore exclusively neon and rainbow colours. And she never even wore em to match! It was like, bright pink chinos and a bright orange shirt and a bright purple jumper and a big red jacket, all at once. So much noise! I used to bug her about it but it didn't bother me or anything. She was a lovely girl, and she could dress however she wanted.

So don't feel secure, but maybe you can make sure the colours look good together >< I like:

https://coolors.co/

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 2

• Green eye liner is beautiful!

• Nope you shouldn't. If you are happy and comfortable with what you wear then that's all that matters. And weird is cool.