What do you think of this hairstyle?

What do you think of this hairstyle?

I apologize for not giving credit to this page to begin with; a lot of people are thinking the picture I've included is my own. www.maybematilda.com/.../...-necktie-necklace.html
Wow, these opinions are pretty intense. Either you love it or hate it, I guess 😅

Most Helpful Guy

• I think this is a style for women who are tired of being attractive to men or want to avoid men, or women who are lesbians. It is the least attractive hair style for me, looks punky on some, but for the most part it is "anti-womanly". Sorry if I offend anyone. I just naturally like a woman with longer hair.

Most Helpful Girl

• its nice as long as you can pull it off

What Guys Said 14

• Only some girls can pull of that hairstyle. It doesn't look good on most.

• Nope. I don't like it.

• Very cute.

• hellllllllllllllll naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• i think that hairstyle is best left for JustAGuy10101

• It looks lovely on you

• Sorry, I should've included this in the question, but this isn't me 😝 It's from blogger MaybeMatilda.

• I think it's cute ! Any hair style that 's designed for you will look outstanding 😎 Very cute !

• This isn't a pic of me. It's from MaybeMatilda, a blogger.

• Hair styles like that can easily look adorable on girls , I think what your seeing is some guys having a moment with identity issues. A good hair style will bring out your character , as well as your facial structure and even your pretty smile ! 😋

• Nope nope nooooooooooppe

• Yee, short haired girls is the thing

• its a turn on for me since a decade, dont knw why :D

• It's nice

• I would guess that she's lesbian.

• Ugly. I wouldn't date a girl with short hair regardless, but if its stylish, I can at least respect her fashion sense. This, however, is tasteless, and looks like she just lopped it off because she was sick of the hair maintenance.

• its the 'Im a vegan hairstyle'

What Girls Said 9

• I don't like it.

• Not really a hairstyle i like but some people it suits them so well! pretty touch one to pull off tho :)

• Nice! And I have a similar one too. XD

• I really don't like it. Most of the women i know who has had that hair style were aggressive and bitchy. Now, im not saying that its the hair styles fault, but it does give me some bad associations

• I don't like it :p

• I personally couldnt rock that hairstyle but do admire the rare few girls who can :)

• It's cute, and could probably work well spiked too!

• Like it a lot

• too short