Which color would you wear on a first date?

• Red
    39% (14)25% (6)33% (20)Vote
  • White
    19% (7)21% (5)20% (12)Vote
  • Black
    42% (15)54% (13)47% (28)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|5

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• I have a forest green shirt that looks excellent in my skin tone
    It's a nice rustic button down

1|0
    0|0
  • White, if blue and green where unavailable. I don't usually wear warm colors, and black doesn't sound like a good first date color. Not for the types I would date, at least.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black tuxedo

0|0
    0|0
  • black, death to being single!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• There is no "the colour". It mainly depends on your skin and hair colour whether it will suit you or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • So, I voted red but it's not a bright red, more of a very dark red. With all black accessories and a French manicure on my nails💅🏼

1|1
    0|0
  • Mmm red

1|0
    0|0
  • black lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Red.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think white is a really good choice is the cut is right. Because it brightens the face up. And exudes purity. But I wouldn't do all white (unless summer dress) Because I don't want to exude (I'm a little angel)
    Red if I want to look like a stunner (bc it's exciting/sex)
    I don't think I'd do black.

I think I'd probably do white on the top, and either red shorts or cranberry eye shadow.
    Or purple, b/c complimenting my own skin is better than picking a color for other reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to wear baby blue/sky blue

1|0
    0|0
  • Rojo

1|0
    0|0
  • Black... it goes with everything.

1|0
    0|0
  • Something nice! Just be you and have a great time and get to know each other!

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say red because I mostly wear black and I would like to look different on a date.

1|0
    0|0
  • LBD ftw!

0|0
    0|0
  • Red if you want to look sexy, black if you want to look powerful, and white if you want to look innocent and pure.

1|0
    0|0
  • Any color I want.

0|0
    0|0