Which color would you wear on a first date?

• Red
  • White
  • Black

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• I have a forest green shirt that looks excellent in my skin tone
    It's a nice rustic button down

• White, if blue and green where unavailable. I don't usually wear warm colors, and black doesn't sound like a good first date color. Not for the types I would date, at least.

• Black tuxedo

• black, death to being single!

What Girls Said 14

• There is no "the colour". It mainly depends on your skin and hair colour whether it will suit you or not.

• So, I voted red but it's not a bright red, more of a very dark red. With all black accessories and a French manicure on my nails💅🏼

• Mmm red

• black lol

• Red.

• I think white is a really good choice is the cut is right. Because it brightens the face up. And exudes purity. But I wouldn't do all white (unless summer dress) Because I don't want to exude (I'm a little angel)
    Red if I want to look like a stunner (bc it's exciting/sex)
    I don't think I'd do black.

I think I'd probably do white on the top, and either red shorts or cranberry eye shadow.
    Or purple, b/c complimenting my own skin is better than picking a color for other reasons.

• I wanted to wear baby blue/sky blue

• Rojo

• Black... it goes with everything.

• Something nice! Just be you and have a great time and get to know each other!

• I would say red because I mostly wear black and I would like to look different on a date.

• LBD ftw!

• Red if you want to look sexy, black if you want to look powerful, and white if you want to look innocent and pure.

• Any color I want.