Are you allergic to "costume"/fashion jewelry? Do you *have* to buy real silver and gold?

• Yes-sucks!
  • No-lucky me!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• For some Weird reason, 10 Carrot Gold Turns Green like on my finger, where 14 Carrot will do just Fine.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• *Some costume jewelry will turn Green around my neck if it is not cleaned or if I wear it too long. xx

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence. xx

What Guys Said 1

• Nah no need

What Girls Said 5

• Buy jewelry on overstock and amazon after major holidays you can't get pure gold/platinum/silver easily. I'm not big on jewelry or purses and what not I'm not very girly but I am a relentless dime squeezer and when I get gifts for family and friends I know where to find a good deal. :D

• I don't, but I do, because the allergy can always develop and the metallic fashion jewelry contains lead, cadmium, copper or nickel and that is toxic.

• i sometimes do... but i only keep my studex earrings all the time... i have no issues with em

• It's somewhat "common" to go for real gold/silver jewelry in my family but no I am not allergic to either

• Rings and earrings are fine but when I wear necklaces my chest gets red and itchy and breaks out in little bumps