I generally need help with the way I dress 😑😑. Muslim girl ##?

Well tbh I used to wear leggings and skinny jeans, but I don't find it right. So basically I want to wear anything which looks stylish, elegent, not see through, covers your butt, and is fill sleeved. I don't want to wear anything below which is too tight.

Usually for Autumn time I use to wear jumpers, black trousers or blue jeans and ankle boots.

Also, if anybody has any good hijab style ideas I'd be glad.

Thanks in advance 😊

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• Abayas are lifesavers. You just slip them on and they look stylish even if you're wearing pajamas under. You can also wear maxi skirts or dresses with cardigans/jackets. For hijab, I just wrap it around and secure it with a pin.

• I think I should buy a few stylish abaya for days I cba to get ready 😂😂. I don't find maxi skirts right for autumn or winter r time tbh

• Well I wear these thicker skirts that are stretchy. I don't know what they're called but you can find them at a Somali mall. Sadly, only a few of those exist in the US. There's two in Minneapolis though.

• You can try out dresses. I prefer chiffon ones for the summer/fall time.

My clothing style is somewhat influenced by my culture and this other culture so I mix and match.

I don't know how to really describe them here.

But skirts and dresses are the best way to go otherwise.

As for hijab, I do have my own way of wearing but I don't know how to write it out step by step. : D

There are some tutorials on youtube for different type of styles, see if you like any.

• Erm I can't see myself wearing skirts in autumn or winter tbh. But I'll consider getting at least 3 skirts wintery type...

don't u wear jumpers or summt?

• Never tried jumpers. It doesn't look convenient for long days. :p

• In my city we have dedicated muslim fashion shops. You don't have where you live?

• Sorry can't help u in that i prefer short clothes

• YouTube has TONS of hijab style ideas and tutorials, really really nice ones. And for clothes, a lot of my stylish Muslim friends just wear like a maxi dress and then a cardigan to cover up on top, or really nice long skirts with a cute top and jacket.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...fe910fb3f7.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...989e67ed87.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...7468c589fb.jpg
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../double.jpg

And this girl has ideas sometimes http://stylishmuslimah.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1