To buy or not to buy?

U know those pairs of shoes that have the capability to change your life?
Lol yeah I have a feeling this is one of those for me, I also love the cool design but I'm not sure if I should really buy them or not so looking for a couple more opinions on them first.

To buy or not to buy?
I'd mainly use them for those long walks in the city & with my dog or workouts in the gym.
What do y'all think?

• Buy ๐Ÿ˜!
  • Don't buy ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿป

Most Helpful Guy

• They have the capabity to change your life? That definitely a good reason :D
    Like you say, money is not a problem for you, so what's making you undecided?

For me i would think about, durability and advantages for my health, then based on those, i would buy them or not.

• Well they are obviously very comfy so good for Healthy feed I suppose?

But I guess it was good I asked this question on here as the results proof that the general mainstream would find them ugly, right? :P

• Yeah, i can't be neutral... i like girls on sneakers ยช__ยช , way more than high heels lol

Glad to help.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Lol RiRi's shoes @chintita

I think they look better in black or red though. White will go off/white and look really bad.

• Oh but I have this obsession with white shoes atm :D

• :P, True white will go with more things, but at that price i want them to look good for as long as possible. You look amazing with the hair/wig by the way (red shoes, black clothes would pop with that actually).

• Lol yeah but I like never wear this wig so that shouldn't play into the decision but I like red and I actually don't have any red sneakers/trainers yet.. Hmm..

• I really don't recommend unless you do really long runs in hard surface (like asphalt). You can find plenty of designs just as nice but cheaper. The price really comes from 2 good things that don't really matter unless you use them a lot and for long times (45min+)
    1. your toes can breathe
    2. a bit more elastic
    They could also be light but yea just no you can find better ones for you.

• Oh but I already have the spring blades from adidas for long distance runs :P

• Oh so this is pure fashion choice :D I mean they're nice but if I'd have to guess the price without seeing it I wouldn't say 190€ more like 90€

• Yeah and obviously for workouts in the gym so that should do the job as trainers as well which I think they do 🤔

• I wouldn't because they seem overpriced lol

• I would see these as a pair of running shoes. It's very impractical to buy WHITE running shoes. I'll go with "don't buy"

• plus the price is kind of steep, though, if you have the money, I'm sure Puma produces quality, so in that sense it would be worth it.

• "U know those pairs of shoes that have the capability to change your life? "
    Not really,
    They don't actually exist

• Lol you obviously should spend more time shoe shopping

• Its a calender, and each day is some new shoe,
      and these range from anything from really nice high heels to these 'experiment art' pieces that would literally cause you to fall and break your foot
      www.calendars.com/.../
      That looks like it

• That's a cool idea for a calendar actually :D

• listen to @Pac-Man

get 19 Pizzas instead

• Buy!! 😍😍 by the way like the new look Jupiter😛

• Whoa you're like the only one with my taste in trainers on here 😛

• Hahha I should get MHO 😛 I like white shoes even tho they get dirty haha

• Tbh the look ugly, but if the performance is great then buy em.

• Yeah buy them and u look really hot in your new pic :)

• holy godddd... dont u dare buy that

• hahah noo my style is too original for that ;)

• You should buy it Miss. :P.

• JUST... NO.

• where do you have money to buy this?

What Girls Said 16

• Buy if you really have the money to spare.
    Yeah, I see the cuteness potential - the elongated front reminds me of a fencing uniform for some reason...

www.politicalmetaphors.com/.../...-off-fencing.jpg

• No. don't ever buy it.

• don't buy... they don't look cool lol

• those are really ugly... don't buy

• Voted to buy until I saw the price :O They do look very nice for a workout, but there are trainers that are just as great and cheaper.

• I'm not crazy about the look.

• I think they're ugly 😕

• If you know you're going to get good use out of them, then go get them :)

• What're THOOOOOOOSE.

• i'm sorry but i wouldn't

• I'm all about shoes but would buy them in black. White outdoors never works.

• No, try the Puma trinomic they look better and are very comfy (and less expensive too)

• I like puma Suede's a lot better , these just look odd

• I need to see them on you : O

• Fucking expensive

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more