Suggest me some good tattoos?

I don't want to go for the classics right now I don't want my tattoo to tell people that i must have got it at this time like 10 years down the line. send pics of some unique yet amazin tattoos medium sized are preferred

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is crazy to ask strangers

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think so. i m not going to get it right away. it won't hurt to have some nice ideas though according to me. but if u don't want to suggest then also its ok !!

• Not judging but wouldn't you rather something symbolic to you?

• Ya maybe you are right but i guess i just want to get an idea n them customise it according to what i think suits me the best!!

What Guys Said 3

• None. I personally don't care for them on women. Don't understand really why people get them.

0|0
    0|0
    • my body is a temple and I like to decorate the walls

• Lol i used to think the same i hated the idea of having something that permanent on my body but now I don't know what happened i sort of find them fetching not the big ones tho just cute medium sized

• @Zendrya I see lol. To each their own :)

• Roman eagle S. P. Q. R
    No rules-No orders-No civilization-No Rome lol

0|0
    0|0
  • dragon

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Ok, but what do you like? if I send you flowers and you hate flowers that's a waste of time? What if you love boats but I don't think of that. Not to be rude. I love posting pics on here, haha.

0|0
    0|0