Suggest me some good tattoos?

I don't want to go for the classics right now I don't want my tattoo to tell people that i must have got it at this time like 10 years down the line. send pics of some unique yet amazin tattoos medium sized are preferred

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is crazy to ask strangers

• I don't think so. i m not going to get it right away. it won't hurt to have some nice ideas though according to me. but if u don't want to suggest then also its ok !!

• Not judging but wouldn't you rather something symbolic to you?

• Ya maybe you are right but i guess i just want to get an idea n them customise it according to what i think suits me the best!!

What Guys Said 3

• None. I personally don't care for them on women. Don't understand really why people get them.

• my body is a temple and I like to decorate the walls

• Lol i used to think the same i hated the idea of having something that permanent on my body but now I don't know what happened i sort of find them fetching not the big ones tho just cute medium sized

• @Zendrya I see lol. To each their own :)

• Roman eagle S. P. Q. R
    No rules-No orders-No civilization-No Rome lol

• dragon

What Girls Said 1

• Ok, but what do you like? if I send you flowers and you hate flowers that's a waste of time? What if you love boats but I don't think of that. Not to be rude. I love posting pics on here, haha.