Do you like gothic girls?

Do you like gothic girls? Picture is Sharon Den Adel.

• Yes
    54% (7)44% (7)48% (14)Vote
  • No
    46% (6)56% (9)52% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Not my favorite kind of aesthetic. I've seen some very pretty Goth girls, like so:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...59d239b833.jpg

... but I always felt a bit too much like they're in a costume even though it's not Halloween. This look is very popular in Japan though, but the type of fashion and cosmetics I tended to prefer on girls was one that wasn't so elaborate.

Some of it might be for practical reasons. Girls who dress up a whole lot in any particular style don't tend to be the types that would run and hike and climb with me, and those are the types of girls I like most.

1|1
    0|0
    • That's not to say I find this look unattractive. It can actually be quite stunning at times, and I might even see a girl who is more attractive than any girl I've seen for weeks sporting this kind of fashion. But I was thinking more in terms of personality profile, and only taking the idea of "Goth" in a pure fashion sense here, I still think a girl of this sort would be ill-matched with a guy of my sort.

• Thanks for the answer 😊

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• stylised goth girls like the one above are sexy as hell but some plain jayne in a baggy black jumper does nothing for me

0|0
    0|0
  • na.. theyre weird

0|0
    1|0
  • Are you gothic?

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't say. In my days we only had girls who were into punk rock. What's the diffference? Is it all about the look and attitude rather than the music?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• if done right yea

1|0
    0|0
  • No lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • No creepy and look weird

0|0
    0|0