What do you think about hairy women?

When I was a child, I liked a little hairy women. But, my preference changed by the time due to social norms. I think a little hair is ok for me still. What is your opinion about them? And who are the hairiest women in the world?

• I like them.
  • Emm, it is a bit weird.

Most Helpful Girl

• How is it weird? Having hair is more normal and natural than shaving.

• Are you from a Scandinavian country?

• But you expect women to shave?

• Nope. I don't expect something that I can't provide. I like musculine ( I don't mean bodybuilder women) women. I have a cute face but archaic body structure (I mean medium hairy legs and v type). So, I like archaic women with a little body hair and hourglass figure.

Most Helpful Guy

• i wish they just stopped shaving and waxing and all that shit because then they also stop complaining how hard life is for them because have to do all these things but they do it to themselves really.

What Girls Said 4

• I like smooth skin

• Not a fan of hair on girls. Slippery smooth is much better.

• I like them because I'm one of them.
    I have hairy arms and little hair (fluff) in my belly and legs.
    Due to Ambras Syndrome there are really hariry women out there.

• I got it. I think it is not a big deal breaker. It is a disease. But, women hate hairy guys too.
      I think a little hair in both men and women is good. Me and my sister are a little hairy and we had always the most powerful and athletic dudes in our classes. I read hair proves testosterone levels. Because, naturally the weakest guys I know were the most hairless ones.

• Yes, it has something to do with testosterone. However, I'm not good at sports... But I've a little bit more strength that my girl friends.

• Heck, I'm pretty hairy. I mean, I'm not growing a beard and I shave my armpits and wax my upper lip once in a while, but I'm talking about I have pretty hairy arms and legs lol.

• Me too, I have hairy legs too. I thought always that women hate hairy guys.

• Well, I guess most women. I honestly don't mind.

What Guys Said 5

• im down with the fuzz

• I don't mind

• I don't mind a woman with body hair, providing she doesn't have more than me (she'll make me incredibly jealous).

• As long as it isn't a wild jungle I don't really mind. Couldn't deal with hairy hairy armpits though.

• its gross to be completely honest