Scene Girls? Hot or Not?

So everyone, what do you think?

Guys, would you date?

...scene girl/s?

There hair? Makeup? style?

I only ask cause I think its a really cool new type

of style for girls.. NOT GUYS! lol.

I personally wouldn't be a scene girl, but

i love looking at girls who are.. n_n

Most Helpful Guy

• If I really hit it off with a girl and she happened to be a "scene kid", then yeah why not. But just as a general thing I don't think of significant other material in terms of social labels. I mean I look at a lot of scene girls and think they're pretty hot, but what I see is the high maintenance of the whole thing. "Let's go to a movie"

"Alright, just let me spend the next three hours giving myself a makeover so I can be seen in public."

I mean no offence to scene types, it just seems like a bit much. Still pretty hot to look at though ^_^.

What Guys Said 5

• Honestly, some looks good, but most of them cake their face in make up and just have a lot of... crap that seems more like a pain than anything else, not my cup of tea

• i have no idea what a "scene" girl is lol

• Another term you might be more familiar with is goth or alternitive. they wear all black or stuff from stores like hot topic and such. that's the typical stereo type

• Oh... that

its one of those things that can be cool when you're a kid in high school but has got to go once you become an adult IMO

• if they are doing it because they want to but typically it is just to feel different and get some attention which is a total turn off. I might because some of them are hot and have a genuin personality but if they are just fakeing it for the attention then heck no!

• Some of them are really hot.

• Dont mind the look, over sized glasses are a bit iffy, but genrally hot...

What Girls Said 2

• Well its not so new where I am from and it can be a bit tiring to see sometimes because there are too many teen girls trying to walk the walk. I think that the Indi rock style is always a classic:)

• Way to put us "scenes" under the bus