Be honest, if you saw a guy wearing a pink shirt would you think he’s gay?

I just want to see how people judge others by their clothes’ colors.

• Gay
  • Not Gay

Most Helpful Girl

• just a pink tshirt wouldn't signify anything
    i made out with a guy with pastel pink hair and a harajuku teen girl kind of outfit plus a somewhat girly voice and i didn't think he was gay.

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a pink shirt and am not gay actually I just remembered I have a pink polo shirt I currently wear.

What Girls Said 19

• I voted not gay but it does depend on the shade...

A really hot pink is a bit questionable if it's not for an event or charity thing. But you know... Each to their own...

At an old work place we had "pink shirt Friday" set up by one of the directors as some fun. It was mostly pale pinks.

Also my dad wears pale pink shirts. But he's colourblind and every time I say "you know that's pink yeah?" And he says "it's white!!!" Yeah... Many a suit argument with this particular shirt.

• Put it this way. The pinker the shade the more... Daring the personality. And that's something I link to gays in my head because I've met a lot of flamboyant gays.

• I would think he was a guy wearing a shirt. There's no gender attached to colors.

• Lol no, I love guys who wear pink. Confident enough to defy gender norms.

• Nope.

• No. That is a ridiculous and homophobic sentiment.

• I wouldn't think he's gay. It's just a t-shirt, it's just a color. It doesn't define his sexuality.
    I would think he doesn't care about other people's opinions.

• nah i wouldn't think so... pink is just a color

• No but it's not a colour I specifically like on guys.

• An irrelevant question, but how your hair are so long now, when in your last recent photo they were very short? No offense but is it a wig?

Just curious.

• Lol nah, they really don't tbh

• Well I believe most people would say otherwise... but it's your hair so you can do whatever you want with them.

• Not really, but it's rather the design that would make me think he's gay though.

• Mike Tyson wears one, does he look gay?

https://i.imgur.com/TdDsDKZ.gif

• Only a certain type of man can wear pink and look good. Some of them are gay, some of them aren't.

• No, I don't

• Pink isn't even unmasculine in my opinion

• Yeah tbh honestly i would

• No, but I wouldn't be crazy about it either. Some people just can't pull off pink.

• No, I find it quite attractive actually.

• Nooo wtf

• Well that guy yes but typically no

• Yeah I generally would jump to that conclusion.

• That one looks gay, bet generally no I don't think they are gay unless they show other signs.

What Guys Said 11

• I actually really like pink

• Nothing in this world we live in depicts that someone is gay ! Nothing makes any one gay ! When someone expresses to you or others that thier gay , then you'll know. Only by thier own admission say thier gay , they will let you know that ! like any thing else in life , gay is a lifestyle they choose... Boys /men mimic things girl are associated with... It's a attraction for those in the same lifestyle. Unfortunately for many... Common sense just is'nt common. If it's not your type of lifestyle then never mind ! IAM NOT GAY either , but understanding is vital ! Good luck with that !!!

• I'm sorry I was under the impression that

ih1.redbubble.net/.../...,900,975-bg,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

• Not gay but the guy in the picture DEFINITELY is not pulling off the pink shirt look.
    You have to be the epitome of manliness to pull it off.

• No, but were I grew up pink shirts are kind of a sign of membership to a country club/yacht club that regularly hosts political events with presidents and presidential candidates for the wealthy and the occasional Rodney Dangerfield film...

• Pink hotpants, maybe.

Elvis liked pink stuff, was he gay?

• Why is the only other option "Not Gay"? I'm not going to assume he isn't gay either.

• no... there is no correlation in that situation...

• If it's super tight and says fierce on it...

• I wear a pink sweatshirt to uni lol and I'm defs not gay!

• No not at all, now if he's wearing short shorts with that pink shirt... Now that's a matter of debate