Do earrings add a touch of femininity to a girl?

• Yes
    87% (54)64% (25)78% (79)Vote
  • No
    13% (8)36% (14)22% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
19|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, the right ones do.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, I don't think piercings of any kind add or take femininity from a face. If a girl has extremely androgynous features she can get 294828 piercings all she wants and will still look equally androgynous.

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 12

• Sure, but they do t have to wear them, also if you wear those ear guages, those are ugly, those add jungle woman to your look

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm sometimes they can be a good addition and look nice but sometimes not. Maybe it's just getting the right ones to suit the person or maybe some people are just better without.

1|0
    0|0
  • na.. they aren't necessary

1|1
    0|0
  • Voted yes but a lot of girls dont really need it. Diminishing returns.

1|0
    0|0
  • Earrings and Neckalces i like makes a pretty girl look more classy (depending on the necklace and earrings of course)

1|0
    0|0
  • depends which ones
    i.skyrock.net/.../3007393157_1_5_hIDMwdTM.jpg

This ones? no

1|0
    0|0
  • kinda but I always think now you have holes in ur ears. that's so weird.

and, what if someone grabbed them and just like squeezee-ripped them off.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely, depending on the type of earrings.

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as they are something small or / (preferably) and classy yes, they do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Please explain what a literal ring in your ear has to do with having a vagina.

0|0
    0|0
  • not a fan

0|0
    0|0
  • i only say no, because you have men wearing them too (piercings)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• They certainly can. Although, there are some out there that are meant and do the exact opposite.

-
    -
    -

Personally, I do studs and * SMALL * hoop earrings. Adds a nice touch.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, of course, all jewelry does. When I really want to feel feminine I'll wear earrings, belly-button ring, rings on my finger, necklace, bracelets, etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that's what my mom tells me lol

1|0
    0|0
  • yes it does

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the earings, like gages give kinda a badass kinda non femininity look but like normal girly earings do

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it does... And it does the same thing to a guy. 😒😒

1|0
    0|0
  • I think feminity is more defined by the way you carry yourself and personality traits. Fashion and accessories can LOOK feminine but it doesn't necessarily mean that if you wear earrings or dresses or high heels that you ARE feminine.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, it does

1|0
    0|0
  • A little bit

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I got my ears pierced at 6 months old because people used to ask my mum if I was a boy.

1|0
    0|0
    • Here, girls are pierced since they are borned.
      I've known a lot of women/girls who felt awful when they forgot to put their earrings: "I feel like a boy", it's what they usually say.

• Sometimes it does, not all the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pearl earrings definitely do. They accentuate and draw the eyes to your jaw line. Making you look more elegant and gives a hint of a shimmer without making it too obvious you're trying to draw attention to your face.

0|0
    0|0
  • So many guys have earrings lmao it's soooo not a girl thing. And I look totally girly and I don't even have my ears pierced.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of coursee

0|0
    0|0
  • I love earrings... been wearing them since my sixth birthday.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel incomplete without my large hoop earrings and I am one of the girliest girls out there.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes they do.

1|0
    0|0
  • It sure does, especially if they are delicately designed and pretty.

1|1
    0|0