Girls do I look attractive to you?

girls am I attractive.

I'm about 6ft tall and 160

link

0|0
10|2

Most Helpful Girl

• You should know if you look attractive a lot...asking other people is a sign of low self esteem. But you are attractive and you say you're 6ft tall...you should have no problem getting the ladies. lol --Women love tall guys...and you have a "Holister & Abrocrombie vibe about you"--very in right now...Good Luck!

1|1
    1|0
    • The thing is can a person tell if their attractive? I just wanted the opinion of someone I don't know and therefore can be completely honest with me.

Funny you should say that cos I just handed my CV in at hollister!

thanks x

What Girls Said 9

• So, I think you're about.. let's say... amazingly cute! lol

Deff attractive :)

And great hair :)

And you dress pretty darn sweet! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't necessarily find you attractive(charming;appealing), but I DO think you're good looking. You also seem to have a good sense of fashion, plus you're tall and have nice hair. There's def going to be lots of girls who will find you attractive. No worries.

0|0
    1|0
  • oh your cute..i like me some white boys..but! you still have lots of growing to do to get into your MAN figure..

0|0
    0|0
  • Your super sexy. You probably have to beat the girls away with a stick. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Id say your adorable (:

0|0
    0|0
  • you have a really nice style...but com on you know your hot...no need to question it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya I'm 20 and I think year really cute

0|0
    0|0
  • you don't look like you weight that much. you seem thin, but very very cute

0|0
    0|0
    • Yh I don't I meant to say 150 but obviously the 5 and 6 right next to each other bit of a typo. thanks for your comment x

What Guys Said 2

• Chicks are digging you bro

0|0
    0|0
  • girls don't like attn whores who play dumb and stroke their ego on the internet, though. you know you're good-looking, guy, or you wouldn't dress like that and take that picture in that pose. you don't need this.

0|1
    0|0
    • What does attn stand for, and what you mean dress like that, how do I dress different to anyone?

• Attn = attention.

you dress like a prep, kiddo. you know it.