Girls, Is it weird that I sleep without a bra?

So I sleep without a bra, because bras can be really uncomfortable at times. Is it weird that I sleep without a bra and does anyone do this too?

36

Most Helpful Girl

• I never Sleep... With a bra here, dear.
    I am Assuming that Most girls Remove all of this, putting on Comfy night ware Clothes for the Night.
    However, I have Heard that some girls will Leave this on when their breasts hurt Before their Friend arrives, and this Helps keep everything from flapping around in the nite.
    No, not 'Weird,' and in fact, I am Happy there is something Different to Comment about, rather than "Rate Me."
    Good luck and Great question. xx

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 35

• Well, I know this is a huge shocker, but, the "support" provided by a (properly fitting) bra is mainly supposed to be support against... wait for it... GRAVITY.
    (:
    In other words, bras aren't designed to provide anatomical support to a woman who's lying down. (If they were, they would look a *lot* different than they currently do.)
    So... if a woman is sleeping with a bra for "support", then, she probably isn't getting the support she thinks she is. Unless she sleeps standing up! LOL

In any case... I don't think I know any woman who sleeps with a bra on, EXCEPT women who are nursing/lactating (and, sometimes, in the later stages of pregnancy).

When I was breastfeeding my kids, I slept wearing a "nursing bra" -- which looks a lot like a sports bra -- mostly just to keep some sort of compression on the breasts, to prevent them from leaking during sleep. If you eventually breastfeed, then, that's pretty much the only time you might find it beneficial to sleep in a bra.

Otherwise, let the girls be free! (:

• Most girls sleep without a bra on. There are some that wear them but it's pretty rare and they usually have pretty big boobs because they feel more comfortable with the constant support.

• I'm pretty sure you're supposed to sleep without one.

• No it's not weird. I do it too

• I always do and everybody I know does it.

• Your not meant to be sleeping with them

• Girl i hate bras😂

• I wear a tee /half sleeve

• ... how is that weird?

• No, I don't sleep with one on either 😂

• no most girls sleep without one sweetie

• You're not supposed to sleep in a bra anyway.

• I can't imagine wearing one to bed...

• No, not at all. I think the majority of women sleep without a bra, and I've heard it's actually better for you. I sleep without one.

• I don't wear a bra at all.

• I wear a D but I don't care what people think. If you don't like what you see, look the other direction.

• lol you're not the only one... i NEVER sleep with a bra on and i know a lot of people that do

• Yes, it's sooo weird. You're like the majority of girls and that makes you totes weird.

• 😂😂 . What a question
    No dear.
    There are so many girls who sleep without a bra
    In fact it's the majority of the girls
    I do that too
    Its disgusting really.
    Sometimes when I wear the right shirt I don't wear them when I go out too.
    So don't worry
    You're alright. Its healthier

• Not at all

• I always sleep without a bra

• Absolutely not. I never wear bra and panties while sleeping. It's very comfortable and relaxing, besides sensual.

• not weird, im the same :)

• I sleep without a bra... in fact, it is recommended that you sleep without a bra.

• I never wear bras cause im very small chested but no that's not weird. Its weird to sleep with a bra on

• no i sleep naked usually

• No I do that too!

• Yeah I do too it's totally fine. They're so uncomfortable lol

• Na I used to do it all the time sleeping in bras can damage them now I sleep in sports bras a lot

• Nope, a lot of girls do that too including me.

• No it is not weird I do it too cuz bras are super uncomfortable

• More from Girls
    5