Would you rather have soft breasts or firm breasts?

I just wanted to know... Mine are really pillowy so I was wondering what people liked.

• Firm
  • Soft

Most Helpful Guy

• I tend to prefer them oddly on the firmer/smaller side, not exactly the types that make good pillows.

It's because I prefer a smaller and dainty kind of breast and a figure I can embrace really tightly with a more evenly distributed body weight.

That said, that's just me. I'm sure there are plenty of guys who would love soft, pillowy boobs they can bury their face in.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think firm breats feel better and look better, but soft ones are nice, too. i picked firm just because they seem younger and more sturdy... not sure exactly how that even matters, but hey, i like them firm. haha

What Guys Said 12

• I like that inbetween. When they are firm enough to have great shape, are perky, etc, but are soft enough to really play with and enjoy.

• The question seems misleading in a way because often the term firm is used to describe breasts that aren't sagging or have good proportion while they also send to be soft at the same time.

Basically in breast lango firm doesn't mean hard or solid like the term would usually refer to there for a breast can have a firm shape and still be soft.

• All breasts are soft. They are skin and fat, which is soft.

They can still be firm, as in, staying in the same place (especially if they are smaller), no matter how soft they are.

• Stop teasing... my thoughts of motor-boating have increased over 9000! :P
    Breasts are breasts... as long as their not saggy it's fine. An there's even ways to solve that too so... yeah.

• I like the really hards ones that don't move anymore.

• Both, just love breasts. 😁

• no idea

• Firm breasts are better

• I am wondering whats the difference between firm and soft😂

• It's not so much about how the boob feels to the touch but let's say you have two girls with roughly the same size boobs. If one takes her bra off and her boobs don't drop, that's rather "firm". If the other one takes her bra off and her boobs seem to kind of spill out, that's more like "soft".

• I like both

• I prefer mine to be firm. No girl like a flabby breast on a guy.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• Firm butt
    Soft boobs

• Firm, I guess, seeing as they still feel soft but have a better shape.

• i like how my breasts are; a mix of both

• I like firm breasts (not rock hard of course)

• If they are real they are soft. I've never felt hard real boobs before

• They're always a bit soft but there's kind of a relative difference from girl to girl. The really kind of soft ones tend to kind of lose their shape easily and are a bit less supple. They might dangle a bit and really give to the touch. The firmer ones are still ultra soft but tend to retain their shape more.

• I think best way I can describe it -- if you put your hand gently under a woman's boob and you feel like you are carrying her boob with your hand with a huge bulk of the weight inside your palm, it's what I'd consider "soft/pillowy". If instead it feels like her boobs aren't actually plopped inside your hand and are held up on their own, "firm". Both might actually be quite soft to the touch, but the difference is how well they retain their shape and resist deformation.

• Me neither.

• If i was a guy., i would prefer nice soft buns of d cup.

• Soft breasts for sure

• Mine feel like waterballoons... is that considered firm or soft?

• Mine are firm and big. I live in a house full of guys and they all tend to stare at my breast for whatever reason.