How do I become a trans racial korean girl?

I am black/white and I wish I could look like a cute pale Asian. Is it possible to become what I wish for and move faraway to Asia and be that sexy Asian girl I dream ofHow do I become a trans racial korean girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm still trying to figure out how to become a Toucan, I would love to have a colorful beak that consists of pink red and black like my uncle (Toucan Sam, also known as the Froot Loops bird). It's hard being me, I don't feel safe or comfortable in my body, being born the wrong species. I get shamed everyday for wanting to be comfortable and have my outside reflect my inside. Everyone around me is so privileged. Sigh, I feel your pain man.

What Guys Said 9

• Don't do that be the best you; the only way to do it is through sugary and even then you will look terrible

• We'll see you on "Botched" soon.

• Why in the 7 Hells would you...
    That's it I'm done... too much GAG for me today... :v

• I've always felt like I should be a transformer that could transform into a tank at will. That way I would never be stuck in traffic and always get my way.

• U need to find a rare candy and get to level 2

• how about you are just happy with what you see in the mirror.

• I can't be im ugly, dirty looking, and unattractive. Guys would only like me for my boobs not my face

• well at least they date you.

• Only to fuck

• Bleach

• I think you need to find a way to love yourself. You are trying to become like someone else, and by doing so, you're losing yourself. Love yourself.

• With the best surgeons that money can buy, maybe, won't know unless you try, right?

What Girls Said 15

• Just say u identify as Asian and people have to automatically have to respect u otherwise theyre racist.

not serious.

• You need therapy. Quick. Tell your parents.

• I'm Asian and I don't have a perfect pale skin but you can have a pale skin without moving faraway from asia.. If you want a pale skin you just have to treat your skin well like put sunscreen, exfoliate, etc. And I heard that exfoliating your skin with sugar in lemon and honey, or use tea, can lighten your skin :)
    But if you are too lazy to do all of this thing you can always use makeup :D

• Im naturally tan because I'm mixed

• Have a chat with Michael Jackson.

• Michael Jackson didn't change his race, his skin colour just changed involuntarily.

• That's debateable. Yes he had a condition but he also had surgery to "even things out". So it depends how you look at it

• You need to ask your parents for a therapist who can deal with your internalized racism issues.

• I can't believe it, are you serious? Do you really want to do this to yourself?
    Well, if you are serious about it, you should bleach your skin and get a surgery.

• Skin bleaching is a long process, I own some products

• I know. But she is pale, that's why I talked about skin bleaching.

• I have my doubts...

• No, you can't change your race.

• Whitening pill

• look for a psychiatrist you need to accept yourself

• Rachel Dolezal is that you?

• Well that would require lots of money, hun

• She is pretty. No, unless you become a ghost and posess a Korean girl

• Uh, nope...