How do you feel about girls wearing false eyelashes?

Like do you think it's too fake or think they make girls look sexy or that you don't mind either way?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they look really hot and that they should never take them off because then they'd look less hot.

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont really care. over time i've learned not to take my features for granted. some girls genuinely need to fill in their brows because the hairs are too sparse, or wear extensions because their hair is too thin. same with lashes. mascara can't provide the look of having more lashes that effectively. it just makes them look longer and darker, so i can understand the appeal. it's nice to try what works and what doesn't.

as long as a woman isn't opting for everything fake all at once then i think she's fine.

What Guys Said 7

• there's a limit. If you're eye lids get tired, they're probably too big.

• I think it's too much. Y'all got eye-liner, eye-shadow, mascara and probably some more stuff I don't know about. That's plenty

• Eyelashes are such a minor, insignificant thing, that it wouldn't make any difference. I doubt I'd even notice tbh.

• I think that it is a silly idea, especially when they fall off.

• Well when they're too long it looks really bad. But some of them looks nice

• I don't mind.

• Depends if they're of decent size

What Girls Said 10

• LOL I just admire people who go to all that effort.

• I have never worn them and I never will. I personally think they are unnecessary to look good. If you want longer lashes then I think mascara is enough. Unless of course you lost your hair in which case go for it. They can be useful for people on stages so that the facial features can be seen from far away so that is cool.

• I like them but they take too much work to put on and maintain to look natural. I only do that for special occasions.

• i like them but hate them because i get accustomed to how i look with them on then when i take em off i'm like
    http://i.imgur.com/jR6CrMx.jpg
    "who r u"

• Done right they look great. I'm all for girls using whatever tools we can to make ourselves look our best.

• They look fancy and all but to me they're over used. Much better I think for a special occasion and not everyday wear.

• I think natural almost always looks better than fake eyelashes. Luckily i'm blessed with long, thick ones but I can understand why some girls with thinner ones want to wear false ones but to me their normal lashes would probably look better 99% of the time lol

• I think they are so uncomfortable I don't know how anyone likes them!

• I wouldn't do it, but it can look nice especially if the makeup doesn't look too heavy.

• i suck at putting them on but i think they make your eyes really pretty so i like it.