Do you wear boots in the summer?

• yes
  • no
  • depends

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I never wear boots, except one pair of semi high boots for hiking.
    But I rately need them at home, since the landscape where I live is flat without any rocky trails where such boots are needed.
    I guess in Greece some light sandals are more appropriate, to give those feet air for cooling?

• Yes, almost nobody wears boots in the summer in Greece. But in youtube I've seen many summer outfits with boots lately, so it got me thinking if I can get away with it

• err, I was mostly thinking of wearing my summer clothes with ankle boots

• If that's not too hot to your feet, I guess it would look fine :D

• I have to wear very light shoes in the summer - Anything heavy and I sweat very heavily on my feet

• I don't sweat, but my feel feel like they burn with winter shoes

• If I go hiking, I wear snake boots. If I'm hauling manure, I wear my long rubber boots. Otherwise, no.

• yeah, but low cut and the material is not as thick.

• It really depends on what I am doing. If I am going to somewhere that has a lot of mud or if I need to wear steel toe then, yes, otherwise no.

• There are 35 to 40 degrees where I live, plus it is very humid. I don't wanna fry my feet, so absolutely not.

• Girls with short shorts and cowboy boots look sexy!

• I own a pair of fringed cowboy boots, but I think it's ridiculous when it's 35 Celsius outside

• I bet it looks cute on you! 😉

• no, not really, cause i dont want to have to wear socks in the summer (too hot)

What Girls Said 16

• Only if it rains, @SirenDep, or Hiking boots for Hiking.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Depends really, but yeah ankle boots.

• I 've seen some light ankle boots with cutouts but I don't own a pair

• Guilty... i do sometimes... not fashionable at all... but comfy... haha

• I don't ^^

• I wore it once.

It was pretty hot/the weather.

I would probably wear it again if the weather is cooler than the normal summer temperature but since my boots are stored away for winter, I reach for sandals.

• In spring/early summer they are fine, but I find they look weird if it's too hot outside

• I think I used to find it weird but stopped thinking that way since it's different for everyone.
      For example, even if the weather is too hot me, there maybe someone who actually finds it cold maybe due to sensitivity, illness, etc/ or maybe the person is from a different country and isn't used to the weather, :)

• Don't judge but I've worth these with a skirt before :p
    http://i.imgur.com/320xTK9.jpg

• It depends, for instance I'm from southern Italy and here there are like 40 degrees so I would look ridiculous with boots on, but if lived in a colder place like England or something I would wear them

• I've worn knee and thigh high boots in the summer with a micro miniskirt or minidress.

• Yes, my combat boots or heeled boots if its a sexier outfit.

• Yes safety boots their part of the job requirement.

• Yeah it gets cold sometimes

• I have had to wear steel toed boots for work, but I think PPE is a little different.

• yes if high heel booties count

• Yes because if I wear blue jeans with my sandals, it will look weird and not match.

• I like skinny or flared jeans and sandals or heeled sandals or wedges. Bootcut jeans with wedges look good too

• In my opinion whoever wears boots in the summer, is neurotic.

• Hiking boots and rubber boots, yeah.